Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
So that small business they mentioned, wouldn't they have to resell the bitcoin they made selling pizza? What if the price dropped 3 hours later and all of a sudden the bitcoin is worth nothing and they just gave away a bunch of free pizza? Would they wait until the price went up again and sell it?

They use Bitpay

Overstock NEVER holds BTC. The instant the customer checks out and pays for his items, Bitpay uses the current exchange rate, charges the client accordingly so that the amount of BTC corresponds to the FIAT price. Overstock receives fiat instantly. BitPay holds the BTC.

and I believe coinbase.com offers the same service

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They use Bitpay

and I believe coinbase.com offers the same service
Coin base does and cryptoave will as well.

Bitcoin and cryptos future is bright, don't let that MT Gox disaster fool you. The loss of that exchange is a great thing. Have you heard the Stefan Molyneux bit today? His libertarian views annoy me a bit, but he is dead on about bitcoin

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Coin base does and cryptoave will as well.

Bitcoin and cryptos future is bright, don't let that MT Gox disaster fool you. The loss of that exchange is a great thing. Have you heard the Stefan Molyneux bit today? His libertarian views annoy me a bit, but he is dead on about bitcoin
His chat with Andreas ? Yep Stefan figured out Bitcoin and saw its value right from the jump. You have to give him that

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo niccas. i was sleep and had a nightmare the federal reserve zionists shut off the internets...

that some zionists were looking at my power bill wondering why it went up. i told them i'm not growing nothing illegal.. but they weren't hearing nothing and told me i had to sleep in jail while they decide what to do with me... :sadbron:

thank god i woke up. :whew:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Auroracoin...NOW

I won't disclose numbers, but I have made a NICE return so far and its only going to go UP today. It just passed Litecoin's marketcap. It's about to get real in this crypto game

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Auroracoin...NOW

I won't disclose numbers, but I have made a NICE return so far and its only going to go UP today. It just passed Litecoin's marketcap. It's about to get real in this crypto game
DGC was about to get real too :usure:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mt.Gox wrapped itself in the government's blanket and hung you kids out to dry

:deadmanny:

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
only stupid c*nts desperate to try make a buck in a fantasy would get involved with this rubbish now. bitcoin market is done for and too risky. you mates posting here like your on to something are the same c*nts that open failed business constantly

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
only stupid c*nts desperate to try make a buck in a fantasy would get involved with this rubbish now. bitcoin market is done for and too risky. you mates posting here like your on to something are the same c*nts that open failed business constantly

:russ:

yes, yes you right you stupid c*nt

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
:russ:

yes, yes you right you stupid c*nt
mate im not trolling or trying to talk nonsense why would you get involved in something that fluctuates so much your gonna lose money. did you not see that thread on reddit? people put big money and lost this can happen to anyone really. theres other ways to get money why put money into something where you can half if not all your money in no time at all

and besides with the market now your now gonna make bank. its a waste of time have fun making barely any money thinking you should keep going only to end up with a loss in the end.

if silk road didnt fail then maybe bitcoin would still be worth it but with all these sites going down bitcoin is to risky and basically over