Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Oh I get it. So if I disagree with you, I don't know what I'm talking about :heh: Clown
So you disagree that proof of stake is a practical method for obtaining decentralized concensus amongst a network ?

Considering Bitcoin is the first pratical and widely used application of this method, you disagree that Bitcoin is an important technological advancement ?

You do understand the importance and scope of such a technology, correct ?

Have you read Satoshi's whitepaper?

Please show me you do know what you are talking about. Else you just one of these other trolls talking about something they have no knowledge of

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:russ: you guys are so impatient. I'm up over $1,000 on aurora right now
Honestly, the DGC I bought lost 33% of its value. I bought at 25.8 uBTC then waited for the CryptoAve launch and it actually did well by then but it also quickly decreased after that and is doing so since then, it's at 17.7 uBTC right now. I sold it to make a small profit on another coin in order to buy some DGC at this low price (will be good if it can it 15) and hold on to them.

Nice with that AUR stuff. What kills me new coins is that their not on the most known exchanges and I had to register with a quickness on Mintpal to get some. First price was 60 mBTC, then it decreased at 40 (when I bought), rose a little again (46) then is sitting now at 32. I always tell myself to sell with a profit of 10% (would have been 44) but greed made me think it could have hit higher than 46 and I just waited. I need to stick to my plans man. :sadcam:

I'm trading BTC right now and I figured the movements so I'm not caught slipping anymore and I can successfully trade and make (small) profits. Had to watch vids about trading and stuff to understand how markets work before understanding though. Cost me around 0.15 BTC to learn the hard way, but I'm on the right path right now to recoup the losses :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Honestly, the DGC I bought lost 33% of its value. I bought at 25.8 uBTC then waited for the CryptoAve launch and it actually did well by then but it also quickly decreased after that and is doing so since then, it's at 17.7 uBTC right now. I sold it to make a small profit on another coin in order to buy some DGC at this low price (will be good if it can it 15) and hold on to them.

Nice with that AUR stuff. What kills me new coins is that their not on the most known exchanges and I had to register with a quickness on Mintpal to get some. First price was 60 mBTC, then it decreased at 40 (when I bought), rose a little again (46) then is sitting now at 32. I always tell myself to sell with a profit of 10% (would have been 44) but greed made me think it could have hit higher than 46 and I just waited. I need to stick to my plans man. :sadcam:

I'm trading BTC right now and I figured the movements so I'm not caught slipping anymore and I can successfully trade and make (small) profits. Had to watch vids about trading and stuff to understand how markets work before understanding though. Cost me around 0.15 BTC to learn the hard way, but I'm on the right path right now to recoup the losses :manny:
I hear you, patience is something you guys have to work on. You will gain and lose, it's inevitable. I have lost with DGC also, but I'm still dumping a percentage of what I mine into it because I see the long term potential.

Whatever your percentage goal is, what I usually do is scale.

I have 15%, 25%, 50% and 100% targets on top of some that I won't put on order. If my 15 and 25 targets sell quick I reset the scale according to what's going on.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Banks in the US are FDIC insured so even if the bank you have your money in fails, you don't lose anything. Nice try though
FDIC insurance covers all deposit accounts, including checking and savings accounts, money market deposit accounts and certificates of deposit. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category.

:usure:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
FDIC insurance covers all deposit accounts, including checking and savings accounts, money market deposit accounts and certificates of deposit. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category.

:usure:

Thats why smart rich guys spread their cash around to multiple banks + multiple accounts + multiple shell accounts in order to fall under the 250k threshold in order to stay insured. Its not that hard.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

You could just skip the unnecessary risk and volatility and invest in the real market where you can actually gauge your risk and probabilities of return versus gambling on new technology:manny:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why smart rich guys spread their cash around to multiple banks + multiple accounts + multiple shell accounts in order to fall under the 250k threshold in order to stay insured. Its not that hard.

it's also not being reported that a lotta rich niccas are withdrawing money from their accounts and some even being questioned or refused to withdraw. i posted the article a few weeks ago.

a coli billionaire like myself even pulled out my cash and made sure it's under 250k. it really isn't safe out there anymore. jewish bankers will steal your money.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
it's also not being reported that a lotta rich niccas are withdrawing money from their accounts and some even being questioned or refused to withdraw. i posted the article a few weeks ago.

a coli billionaire like myself even pulled out my cash and made sure it's under 250k. it really isn't safe out there anymore. jewish bankers will steal your money.

You don't have over 250k breh :usure:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah just give me all your shyt and we'll call it even :bustback:
Harvard Economist fears bank runs are coming very soon.

Bank-run-640x426.jpg

Former Harvard Professor of Economics Terry Burnham fears starting a “run” on Bank of America after he made public his decision to withdraw $1 million dollars from his checking account as a protest against Janet Yellen beginning her term as Federal Reserve head this month.

In an article for PBS entitled Is your money safe at the bank? An economist says ‘no’ and withdraws his, Burnham, an ardent critic of the Fed, writes, “Why do I risk starting a run on Bank of America by withdrawing my money and presuming that many fellow depositors will read this and rush to withdraw too? Because they pay me zero interest. Thus, even an infinitesimal chance Bank of America will not repay me in full, whenever I ask, switches the cost-benefit conclusion from stay to flee.”

Burnham explains that Bank of America may be “unwilling or unable” to return his money should one of a number of different circumstances arise, such as depositors demanding their money back en masse, or if the investments on which 90% of depositors’ money Bank of America has loaned out to cover go bust.

In addition, Burnham points out that the FDIC, which guarantees to insure deposits up to $250,000, only has about $41 billion in reserve against $6 trillion in insured deposits.
http://www.hangthebankers.com/harvard-economist-fears-bank-runs-are-coming-very-soon/