Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yeah thats to be complaint with FinCen...You can go to bitstamp if you just want to get them no hassle.

But did you do through all this and it's trustworthy?

Just trying not to get fukked here.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:yeshrug: Prolly gonna put down 2 stacks see where this goes.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
400+

I have been working in online marketing for eons. So I follow all new trends in technology. Found the bitcoin faucet. Downloaded the client and got free bitcoins. Then one of my partners in business was really into them this is when they where around $10 a pop. We started a bitcoin site for fun it turned out to be one of the bigger bitcoin sites.

Would like to do more with it. Just don't have the time as I'm president of a software dev company and part owner in 5 other business as well.
:ohhh:
I'm ready for knowledge to
be dropped on me
:blessed:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It's definitely a Ponzi scheme
I remember when Lulzsec robbed some dude of all his bitcoins. I remember "Sabu" talking about how hackers would inflate the bitcoin prices and then DDOS it and drop the prices and invest back in it.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Your quite uneducated and this proves my point. LOL at anyone taking advice from someone thinks the Dollar is backed by gold

No, the dollar is not backed by gold. No other currency in the world is backed by gold either, so that's a non-issue. No country on earth has a gold-backed money system any more. That's ancient history. All currencies are unbacked fiat currencies (as in, the local currency has value according to government fiat -- the government says it's so.)

The only difference between Bitcoin and the US Dollar. Is Bitcoin is digital with no regulation and the Dollar is paper with regulation.
Uh. So what bitcoin is really about is "someone" decided
1. to create fake money in a digital format
2. have people buy the fake money with real money
3. create fake speculation and cash in by selling high
4. repeat steps 2 and 3

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You have yet to explain to me how its garbage. Just like the other guy can't explain why its a ponzi scheme.
You can't explain why its garbage. Just like you thought the money you where spending was backed up with Fort Knox gold
Germeny was the first to declared Bitcoin as legal tender. You know Fiat currency.
I'll gladly be waiting for either of you to put up a logical case for either. As I doubt either of you will be able to.
Bitcoin is not legal tender.

American Express, Visa, and Mastercard do not accept bitcoin as payment for bills.
The Internal Revenue Service, American states, cities and municipalities do not accept bitcoin as payment for income tax owed.
bitcoin is total sh*t.
1237977573_dunk.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You can sell a bitcoin right now at $200. I can also buy almost anything I want with a bitcoin.
Explain to me how thats not real world value. I will be waiting.
Try getting a taxi ride anywhere in the US and pay with bitcoin. Oh snap... none of them take bitcoin.
Okay, take a bus, train or subway.... oh shoot, none of them take bitcoin either.
Forget about public transportation and taxis, what about buying your own car at a dealership? Oh rats, no dealerships take bitcoin as payment.

Hmmm, it's like bitcoin is useless. Real world value?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is gonna be one of those revisit down the line things.

And I'm sure people will lose bread because again, BTC is NOT FOR INVESTING.

There are a number of things you can use it for, mainly changing legal tender into a less traceable form of bread. The minute you start trying to come up or some shyt, you are destined for failure.

Use it to buy things you could not normally purchase. Don't put your fukking savings into it.

Also, there are shops in the UK and Germany that take BTC.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Try getting a taxi ride anywhere in the US and pay with bitcoin. Oh snap... none of them take bitcoin.
Okay, take a bus, train or subway.... oh shoot, none of them take bitcoin either.
Forget about public transportation and taxis, what about buying your own car at a dealership? Oh rats, no dealerships take bitcoin as payment.

Hmmm, it's like bitcoin is useless. Real world value?

No wonder you suck at life. You can't read I said Germany considers Bitcoin legal tender. You probably overead that when you where in Econ class thinking the Dollar was backed by gold lol.

Lets look at how your wrong again.

http://www.coindesk.com/taxi-firms-seek-drive-bitcoin-adoption/

http://www.coindesk.com/taxi-firms-seek-drive-bitcoin-adoption/

Well Ill be damned I can use Bitcoin to pay for my taxi if I want. Google and Reading do you do it?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
It's definitely a Ponzi scheme
I remember when Lulzsec robbed some dude of all his bitcoins. I remember "Sabu" talking about how hackers would inflate the bitcoin prices and then DDOS it and drop the prices and invest back in it.

LOL you need to learn what a ponzi scheme is. Hate when people talk out there ass. Please look at what a ponzi scheme is and then look into bitcoin.