Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Also if anyone wants some beta accounts for my trading platform let me know.

When it comes to money and business I know what I'm doing. I have helped 5-10 coli members make money that can all attest to me helping them get $.

Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Hmmm lets look at the rest of the article.

Bitcoin startups raised nearly $12 million from venture capital investors in seven deals in the three months ended June, according to CB Insights, a New York-based venture capital data firm. That compares with just five deals totaling less than $2 million in the previous four quarters.

More money is expected to flow into the bitcoin market, where the amount of venture capital financing remains modest compared with some sectors like social networking. Some industry participants estimate available money for funding ranges from $65 million to $100 million, while the number of bitcoin startups in the United States is probably in the hundreds.

. .

and pets.com raised $300 MM.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
and pets.com raised $300 MM.

Your point being? Thats some retarded ass logic.
I would like to see something you have done that has driven any type of revenue. I have many people that vouch for me. That run more business and make more $ then you do in a month in a day.

Thats like saying Mac should have just shut down cause there was already PC/Microsoft. Very short sighted thinking.

So tell me what you business you have created? Because I have actually employed a few people on this site and they have worked with me and my team and actually sent them Thousands of dollars to do work for us.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Your point being? Thats some retarded ass logic.
I would like to see something you have done that has driven any type of revenue. I have many people that vouch for me. That run more business and make more $ then you do in a month in a day.

Thats like saying Mac should have just shut down cause there was already PC/Microsoft.

ok breh I'm not hating. When does that winklevoss etf come out? If anything I want to short bitcoin.

and the mac comparison makes no sense I'm saying there's plenty of investments that look good but aren't. You pointing out bitcoin raised a few mill means nothing.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
ok breh I'm not hating. When does that winklevoss etf come out? If anything I want to short bitcoin

I'm not sure. They have already been beaten to the punch. Also if we can work out all the legalities and finish some of my other projects I already have the infrastructure with bitcoin traffic to grow large fast as well.

This is the traffic from last 7 days..

traffic.jpg

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
ok breh I'm not hating. When does that winklevoss etf come out? If anything I want to short bitcoin.

and the mac comparison makes no sense I'm saying there's plenty of investments that look good but aren't. You pointing out bitcoin raised a few mill means nothing.

No what I'm saying is many ventures start with raising capitol. I've worked with start up companies that raised 1-2 million dollars for funding. Then launched IPOS at 50-100 million. Pets.com raising 300 Million is a terrible example.

When you say bitcoin is bad. Only complete idiots have lost money with it. If people 3 days ago would have put in 1000 dollars they would have made 300$ profit and could have cashed out. Thats 30% profit. So how is they a bad investment?

One of my partners put in put in 10,000 into bitcoins when it was at $30. When it hit $200 he sold everything during the panic sell. Making $50,000 in profit.

When it lowered back to $67 dollars he bought 40k worth.

So he had already doubled his profit no matter what. Now that 40k is worth 120k at the moment. With no risk because he already doubled his profit. He could also cash out he 40k right now and have 80k worth of bitcoins in the market that was just pure profit.

How is that a bad investment?

Last edited:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
No what I'm saying is many ventures start with raising capitol. I've worked with start up companies that raised 1-2 million dollars for funding. Then launched IPOS at 50-100 million. Pets.com raising 300 Million is a terrible example.

When you say bitcoin is bad. Only complete idiots have lost money with it. If people 3 days ago would have put in 1000 dollars they would have made 300$ profit and could have cashed out. Thats 30% profit. So how is they a bad investment?

One of my partners put in put in 10,000 into bitcoins when it was at $30. When it hit $200 he sold everything during the panic sell. Making $50,000 in profit.

When it lowered back to $67 dollars he bought 40k worth.

So he had already doubled his profit no matter what. Now that 40k is worth 120k at the moment. With no risk because he already doubled his profit. He could also cash out he 40k right now and have 80k worth of bitcoins in the market that was just pure profit.

How is that a bad investment?

Forget the doubters. Just focus on the believers. You should dedicate this thread to a go to for people interested in messing with Bitcoin(BC).

How many BCS are you currently sitting on?

What's your history with trading BC?

How did you get in the market?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Forget the doubters. Just focus on the believers. You should dedicate this thread to a go to for people interested in messing with Bitcoin(BC).

How many BCS are you currently sitting on?

What's your history with trading BC?

How did you get in the market?

400+

I have been working in online marketing for eons. So I follow all new trends in technology. Found the bitcoin faucet. Downloaded the client and got free bitcoins. Then one of my partners in business was really into them this is when they where around $10 a pop. We started a bitcoin site for fun it turned out to be one of the bigger bitcoin sites.

Would like to do more with it. Just don't have the time as I'm president of a software dev company and part owner in 5 other business as well.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'
400+

I have been working in online marketing for eons. So I follow all new trends in technology. Found the bitcoin faucet. Downloaded the client and got free bitcoins. Then one of my partners in business was really into them this is when they where around $10 a pop. We started a bitcoin site for fun it turned out to be one of the bigger bitcoin sites.

Would like to do more with it. Just don't have the time as I'm president of a software dev company and part owner in 5 other business as well.

Do you have any suggested reading material to get fully acquainted with the whole process? I'm reading this and that here and there and I'm slowly piecing things together. Checked out MtGox but they seem to have been going through some questionable ordeals a few months ago...

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I'

Do you have any suggested reading material to get fully acquainted with the whole process? I'm reading this and that here and there and I'm slowly piecing things together. Checked out MtGox but they seem to have been going through some questionable ordeals a few months ago...

Always read. Mt.Gox is like old faithful. Too much money to go down.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Always read. Mt.Gox is like old faithful. Too much money to go down.

:what:

- VALID Photo ID (Identity card, license, passport,...)
- Residence Proof (utility bill, tax return, insurance,... no bank statements)
ISSUED WITHIN 6 MONTHS

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
:what:

- VALID Photo ID (Identity card, license, passport,...)
- Residence Proof (utility bill, tax return, insurance,... no bank statements)
ISSUED WITHIN 6 MONTHS

Yeah thats to be complaint with FinCen...You can go to bitstamp if you just want to get them no hassle.