Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Your quite uneducated and this proves my point. LOL at anyone taking advice from someone thinks the Dollar is backed by gold

No, the dollar is not backed by gold. No other currency in the world is backed by gold either, so that's a non-issue. No country on earth has a gold-backed money system any more. That's ancient history. All currencies are unbacked fiat currencies (as in, the local currency has value according to government fiat -- the government says it's so.)
Great. I'm not buying to bitcoin. It's garbage.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Great. I'm not buying to bitcoin. It's garbage.

You have yet to explain to me how its garbage. Just like the other guy can't explain why its a ponzi scheme.
You can't explain why its garbage. Just like you thought the money you where spending was backed up with Fort Knox gold :russ:.

Germeny was the first to declared Bitcoin as legal tender. You know Fiat currency.

I'll gladly be waiting for either of you to put up a logical case for either. As I doubt either of you will be able to.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You have yet to explain to me how its garbage. Just like the other guy can't explain why its a ponzi scheme.
You can't explain why its garbage. Just like you thought the money you where spending was backed up with Fort Knox gold :russ:.

Germeny was the first to declared Bitcoin as legal tender. You know Fiat currency.

I'll gladly be waiting for either of you to put up a logical case for either. As I doubt either of you will be able to.

it's completely driven by speculation and way too volatile. I would rather buy penny stocks at least there's a company backing it up. Governments aren't going to let this shyt continue either.

ask yourself a basic question (much like the gold bugs should ask themselves this as well), what do you buy bitcoin with? money. so the smart people running the show would rather have money than bitcoin. now why is that?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
it's completely driven by speculation and way too volatile. I would rather buy penny stocks at least there's a company backing it up. Governments aren't going to let this shyt continue either.

ask yourself a basic question (much like the gold bugs should ask themselves this as well), what do you buy bitcoin with? money. so the smart people running the show would rather have money than bitcoin. now why is that?

Its actually driven by like the stock market. Volume available/unavailable. Also its now has a commodity market place. Penny stocks could be profitable many penny stocks you can flip 300% profit. Penny stocks way more volatile then Bitcoin. Bitcoin in the last year has not gone below the point it was exactly a year ago. If you have any idea what your doing you will not lose money unless it goes belly up (way to much adoptions and commodities available).

Also Germany has already made it legal tender. USA has already created the FinCen regulation. Which is a good first step. Also if certain governments do ban it. Others will open the door. It will be a forbidden fruit that will drive the price through the roof. The foundation and adoption is too far along to stop its growth. The only thing that could stop it now is a quantum computer in the public that breaks encryption.

Baudi now offers some of their services for bitcoins which is China or Japans equivalent to Google.

I'm glad you admit what can you buy with gold...The only difference is now I can buy almost anything with Bitcoin on the web. Where gold is a physical product, bitcoin is not. For instance Big Commerce is integrating Bitcoin with there shopping cart. Big Commerce powers over 40,000 ecommerce sites. Soon we will be to where 50,000-100,000 shops will take the Dollar, Credit Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin. You can't say that about precious metals etc.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I am glad I got into BTC when they were $10

How many coins you get? Also do you feel like you made a stupid choice now that your coins have made you 2000% profit at the moment?

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
it's a gamble but then so is most investing. I've been thinking about sinking a g into this to see where it goes. If you have the income to use then get in, pull out when you've made back some money to cover any loses.If you don't have the money this is a risky investment.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bticoin is not a ponzi scheme but if you don't know what you're doing DO NOT SPEND MONEY.

Bitcoin valuation goes up and down like a motherfukker. You don't "invest" in things like that.

IMO it's more like if you got 1000 bucks to throw away that you won't miss.

And very few people have that. So...yeah.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Its actually driven by like the stock market. Volume available/unavailable. Also its now has a commodity market place. Penny stocks could be profitable many penny stocks you can flip 300% profit. Penny stocks way more volatile then Bitcoin. Bitcoin in the last year has not gone below the point it was exactly a year ago. If you have any idea what your doing you will not lose money unless it goes belly up (way to much adoptions and commodities available).

Also Germany has already made it legal tender. USA has already created the FinCen regulation. Which is a good first step. Also if certain governments do ban it. Others will open the door. It will be a forbidden fruit that will drive the price through the roof. The foundation and adoption is too far along to stop its growth. The only thing that could stop it now is a quantum computer in the public that breaks encryption.

Baudi now offers some of their services for bitcoins which is China or Japans equivalent to Google.

I'm glad you admit what can you buy with gold...The only difference is now I can buy almost anything with Bitcoin on the web. Where gold is a physical product, bitcoin is not. For instance Big Commerce is integrating Bitcoin with there shopping cart. Big Commerce powers over 40,000 ecommerce sites. Soon we will be to where 50,000-100,000 shops will take the Dollar, Credit Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin. You can't say that about precious metals etc.

what is bitcoin's beta?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it's a gamble but then so is most investing. I've been thinking about sinking a g into this to see where it goes. If you have the income to use then get in, pull out when you've made back some money to cover any loses.If you don't have the money this is a risky investment.

Stocks, and commodities have a real world value. Bitcoin?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Stocks, and commodities have a real world value. Bitcoin?

You can sell a bitcoin right now at $200. I can also buy almost anything I want with a bitcoin.
Explain to me how thats not real world value. I will be waiting.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
even the players in bitcoin don't believe in it.

Hmmm lets look at the rest of the article.

Bitcoin startups raised nearly $12 million from venture capital investors in seven deals in the three months ended June, according to CB Insights, a New York-based venture capital data firm. That compares with just five deals totaling less than $2 million in the previous four quarters.

More money is expected to flow into the bitcoin market, where the amount of venture capital financing remains modest compared with some sectors like social networking. Some industry participants estimate available money for funding ranges from $65 million to $100 million, while the number of bitcoin startups in the United States is probably in the hundreds.

Lets look at bitpay

Atlanta-based BitPay charges a flat 0.99 percent fee. The firm, which has raised $2.7 million, said over 10,000 approved merchants in 164 countries use its platform to accept bitcoin payments.

Awful a lot of merchants accepting bitcoin. Wonder if I can purchase from there website with Stocks and Gold...:troll:

I'd bet that 80% is, in fact, the chance that the Chicago Tribune misquoted him and/or took a statement out of context. Anyone who has met or seen him present knows that Tony has more faith in Bitcoin than just about anyone else. Him and Charlie Shrem and Erik Voorhees and Roger Ver are among the entrepreneurs who deserve full credit for staying the course and putting their reputation and personal assets at risk during much darker and uncertain times in 2011 and 2012.

Last edited:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Bticoin is not a ponzi scheme but if you don't know what you're doing DO NOT SPEND MONEY.

Bitcoin valuation goes up and down like a motherfukker. You don't "invest" in things like that.

IMO it's more like if you got 1000 bucks to throw away that you won't miss.

And very few people have that. So...yeah.

Also bitcoin had a brief period where it fluctuated up and down rapidly for about 2-3 weeks. Since then it has continued to trend up. Also if you have looked when I put out recommendations to by people would have turned that $1000 into $3000 and could have made more if they know what to look for in trades. Also their is software the analyze volume and makes trades for you like the stock market that can make you 80% returns long term.