Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps

So you don't like money? Please explain to me how it was a bad investment...
Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean its stupid to buy. Especially something that has proved quite strong over the last 3 years and really grown in the last 12 months. If you think getting a high ROI on your money is stupid its no wonder you probably have failed at life.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
try me. lets meet up. you in ireland? i can take a boat tomorrow and we can meet hand to hand. ill bring the batmobiles as well.
uNLQhoo.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So you don't like money? Please explain to me how it was a bad investment...
Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean its stupid to buy. Especially something that has proved quite strong over the last 3 years and really grown in the last 12 months. If you think getting a high ROI on your money is stupid its no wonder you probably have failed at life.
There's nothing driving the value of bitcoin except speculation. That's it. Money/currency around the world is backed by gold. There is no gold to back bitcoin. It's a made-up currency that you need to buy using "real" currency.
:camby:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
There's nothing driving the value of bitcoin except speculation. That's it. Money/currency around the world is backed by gold. There is no gold to back bitcoin. It's a made-up currency that you need to buy using "real" currency.
:camby:

Would you like to explain to me what gold is? What do you buy real gold with? When gold increases in value you what is that increase displayed as? Oh thats right currency...

What driving the price of bitcoins is supply and demand. Also many start ups and companies take bitcoin as a form of payment. Many will continue to do so to bypass credit card %3 charge on transactions. You buy a computer for 3,000 thats $90 dollars you lose to Visa/Mastercard etc.

How do you buy stocks? Oh that's right with currency. I take it you failed econ pretty bad.

Digital currency has been recognized by the goverment. Regulated so far by FinCen. Some of the brightest ECON and Tech minds have supported and spoken about Bitcoin. Anyone not like getting more money or learning new tech and just hating is never going to get anywhere in life.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
All you did was talk about gold.
You have yet to make any statements what is backing bitcoin. It's nothing. The US has gold bars in Fort Knox. That is what gives US currency value.
The value of bitcoin fluctuates like stock. However, a country's currency does not fluctuate like bitcoin. Bitcoin has no stability and nothing can prevent it from dropping down to $0.

Your quite uneducated and this proves my point. LOL at anyone taking advice from someone thinks the Dollar is backed by gold

No, the dollar is not backed by gold. No other currency in the world is backed by gold either, so that's a non-issue. No country on earth has a gold-backed money system any more. That's ancient history. All currencies are unbacked fiat currencies (as in, the local currency has value according to government fiat -- the government says it's so.)

The only difference between Bitcoin and the US Dollar. Is Bitcoin is digital with no regulation and the Dollar is paper with regulation.