Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I bought some at $0.73. Not as much as I should have though smh.

Now I'm looking for the next big one but I can't do all the daily crypto chasing like the other brehs do.
Me neither. Some of my boys have been making good money riding the pump and dumps...but I don’t have that kind of time right now.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
When you hit it right in this game it is :banderas:

Truly
QONVIyz.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Maaaan, I was working today and BTC surged like a mofo and I'm in alts :beli:

EDIT : :pacspit: BTC :lolbron:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I've made enough from crypto to become completely debt free. I can cash out right now and pay off everything or I can keep on holding for the chance to become a crypto millionaire in 2018.

What would y'all do?

:lupe:

Thats where Im at, I hit a strong 6 figure mark in December and took some profit. But we decided to go another year, we could break millions if its another 10x year. After taxes would still just barely be over 1m. Dreaming big right now :wow:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My god coinbase still pending my transaction since this morning to Binance trying to buy this Tron and XP :mjcry:
how long did coinbase take? i sent money to coinexchange.io this morning trying to buy XP and it still says pending 12 hours later

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Master The Crypto - Knowledge hub for blockchain & cryptos!

Check out that site above. I've spent all of today reading about Crytpo. I have off till Jan 2nd so I wanna get a handle on it by the time I get back to work.

I look at Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin as the "reserve" cryptocurrencies akin to the US Dollar, European Euro, British Pound etc. They are the more "stable" (relatively) and established against other currencies. Just like established currencies that are backed by "steady" economies/institutions, we will not see tremendous short term gain from these cryptocurrencies, they are a long term play.

It's the altcoins, akin to emerging economies' currencies if you will, think Nigerian Naira, Thai Bhat, Kenyan Shilling etc that have the potential to really blow up and see strong gains. In the same way emerging economies can grow 6-10% per year over a 6-7 year period these alt coins can do that 10 times that amount of growth.

From what I've read ICOs can be where you really see some big gains as far as speculation is concerned.

This stuff is pretty interesting.

Thanks! This break down was very helpful.

Is there a better time in the year to invest??