Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Hell if anything is wrong, just file for an extension if he ends up owing big. My guess is that it won't matter if he stays in the game. The gains from here till may will be good enough.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion, BTC is simply entering bear territory after the wild ride. And because it's the big bro, if it sneezes all the little ones gets to catch a cold.

ojBQGRS.png

Daily is bearish on the MACD and Weekly will possibly be soon. Let just make money on the bull traps and stock up as much as we can. I'd like for BTC to go in the between 6K and 8K, that would be a good correction and a good breather I think.

:picard::whoa:

No. Not yet. Maybe later in 2018 but right now that would cause suicides breh.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

I'm not a expert breh, don't take my word as gospel. :whoa: If I was any good I would a millionaire already :lolbron:

My analysis currently is that BTC is retesting the previous 20K high and there's resistance at 16.5K (first high of early december and bounce back from crash in late december). It's crucial IMO for BTC to beat that res as if it fails, then we may go back down again (maybe another bleeding to 11K with bounces around 14K inbetween). IMO, sub 8K would be a good breather as this could allow opportunities for new money to come in and a new start of a bubble. Optimally, it could be great to even go to 5K as this was the first dump before the monter rally of the end of last year. But that's just theory :whoa:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs
when i wanna take out some of the money i made and turn it into real cash, how do i do that?
i aint fukking with coinbase

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Im screaming :mjlol::deadmanny:

shyts been so good lately man, I miss this. It was like this March-early June 2017; everything was going up, Ethereum was hitting its stride, and you couldnt help but make money. I thought it would never be that good again. But this shyts so wild, the exchanges are closing registrations for new accounts :lupe: Makes me think its gonna be another multi month bull run for alt coins unless Bitcoin rises up sharply, or falls sharply forcing the rest of the market to chill.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Next time someone pops shyt about Crypto, show them this shyt. nikkas that only so much as TRIED crypto can now sell their Exchange accounts on eBay for $30k because most of the exchanges for altcoins closed registrations because of too many people.

Unused Binance & Bittrex Accounts (no new registrations until end of 2018!) | eBay

fukk it, EAT :blessed:

brehs
when i wanna take out some of the money i made and turn it into real cash, how do i do that?
i aint fukking with coinbase

You can cash out through Gemini or Kraken as well in USDollars. Them and Coinbase are the most popular for the U.S.