Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
I decided to cash out most of my stack. I'm gonna be completely debt free by next week. :wow:

b1AbWFm.jpg

student loans

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats where Im at, I hit a strong 6 figure mark in December and took some profit. But we decided to go another year, we could break millions if its another 10x year. After taxes would still just barely be over 1m. Dreaming big right now :wow:
How much did you have invested with your own money?

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
How u gone flip your dough tho fam
Or pay taxes
I'll worry about taxes next year. Still got plenty of money left in crypto plus more coming from my day job. It feels good to not have the debt hanging over me. You never know if all this crypto biz will come crashing down.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
This thread :blessed::blessed:

Sooo what can I do with 200 bucks:jawalrus:

Help a fellow coli brotha out:blessed:
Yeah, I'm brand new to this as well and would also like to learn more :feedme:

Although I doubt $200 is going to do much at this point, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong :patrice:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Tron is up damn near 150%! You're crazy to sell any Tron breh
Don’t fall in love.

When things are up big you always make moves. It doesn’t necessarily mean move all, but you have to play it safe and secure profits. I sold some of TRX when it got ridiculously high so quickly into NEBL, LEND and increased a little into BREAD.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
So, sold all of my 61,564 siacoin for 6.5 ETH.

That's $7.5K.

I bought it when it was $240 dollars back in the last week of October 2017.

Nice profit, if I do say so myself.( 3000% gains)

Hearing from Reddit that the wallet being down so long has been restricting the amount of volume, meaning the those on the coins still on the exchange are buying and selling. The pump is being caused by whales who got in first and the dumber money looking to buy the hot new coin are causing this artificial surge.

Problem is, there's a bunch of people locked out at the moment who want to dump their money onto the exchange and make profit. This thing ran up from 3 cents to 10-11 cents in less than a week. There's talk of a huge dip once people dump on the exchanges and increase the volume to the real market numbers. Don't know about anyone else, but this was good enough for me, so it was time to bow out for now.

Gonna come back in later.

What do ya'll think of PACcoin? I might put a few hundred on it.:francis: (it's worth 0.0002 usd right now on cryptopia)

Can't tell you what it does, but there's talk of restricting the supply sharply around march. Thing supposedly has a new dev team, so I figure 'why not play with it'?

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
NEBL and BURST lately. I was scared to dump more from TRX into NEBL, but I am not complaining :wow:

NEBL is about to hit $30 on binance :wow:

edit: $34 :wow:

Last edited: