Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]
What's people's take on Tron (TRX)? I know nothing about it but the shyt costs $0.04 so all I see right now is the potential for profit if the shyt ever rises to something as close as $1.
TRX currently has 65B coins in supply and should max out at 100B. At $1 a coin, that would mean a 100B market cap, higher than ETH currently is :whoa:. If you think about it long term, why not. But if you're in for a quick flip, there are far more interesting coins.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
TRX currently has 65B coins in supply and should max out at 100B. At $1 a coin, that would mean a 100B market cap, higher than ETH currently is :whoa:. If you think about it long term, why not. But if you're in for a quick flip, there are far more interesting coins.
I'm in it for the long run so it's not a big loss, but it still leaves me like :mjcry: realizing I could've almost doubled my supply if I stepped in a day or two earlier. Back on the rise though so it's still all good.

Daps
Reppin
I'm in it for the long run so it's not a big loss, but it still leaves me like :mjcry: realizing I could've almost doubled my supply if I stepped in a day or two earlier. Back on the rise though so it's still all good.

I got about 2k of them when they were about 4 cents each and just noticed they jumped up to 20 cents now. I wish I would've gotten more. :picard:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Squeezed some out of TRX and threw it into NEBL and will dip a little more into LEND when it feels right. The market is on absolute fire. Anything in the top 100 is almost a safe play right now.

This is a game. When you are way ahead you start squeezing some profits to secure yourself. Stay safe out there brehs.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Don't sweat it breh, this has happened to everybody. :lolbron:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
GVT is being good to me on Binance. Only 222 btc of volume at the moment and plenty of room to grow with a 70M market cap. It only did 4x thus far.