Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I've made enough from crypto to become completely debt free. I can cash out right now and pay off everything or I can keep on holding for the chance to become a crypto millionaire in 2018.

What would y'all do?

:lupe:
Me too homie. But Im not even thinking of doing that yet. Well I dont really have any debt other than my mortgage, but I have enough to cash out everything and pay it off. The more money you have the easier it is to make more money Last thing I'm going to do is spend it all (even to pay off debt) and start from scratch. If you were thinking about selling some to roll into other investment opportunities then that could be a good idea. But for me to sell everything now I feel I'd be cutting my legs out from underneath myself. If you have some bad debt though it may not be a bad idea to kill some of that off.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This shyt can get addictive I hope everyone got their shyt in order. Finally my Tron purchase went through. Going to grab that XP soon

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Squeezed some out of TRX and threw it into NEBL and will dip a little more into LEND when it feels right. The market is on absolute fire. Anything in the top 100 is almost a safe play right now.

This is a game. When you are way ahead you start squeezing some profits to secure yourself. Stay safe out there brehs.

Tron is up damn near 150%! You're crazy to sell any Tron breh

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Do you think it will reach up to 5 to 10 dollars?

Absolutely. once the partnership with Alibaba is announced it will push up to $3 - $4. Then long term after burning coins it will go to $7 - $10 and even further. The team in A1 and have connections everywhere.

And when they pop up on Coinbase...

tumblr_okesyhilwK1ur4zrgo1_500.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Tron is up damn near 150%! You're crazy to sell any Tron breh
When it's up crazy like that is when I actually get worried and start squeezing profits out.

I am still in TRX obviously, but had to reduce my exposure like that. I really like the other 2 projects and see them growing quite a bit with how well Salt is doing.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:dead:
My buy in order of TRON @ 1100 went through so I actually increased my position a bit and also increased in NEBL and LEND as a result.

When you hit it right in this game it is :banderas:

Buy 0.00001089 Filled

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Ripple about to buy me a new house :wow:

I think it's going to $10 before 2019. But I'm not sure enough to buy in at $3. What should I be looking at next Brehs?
I bought some at $0.73. Not as much as I should have though smh.

Now I'm looking for the next big one but I can't do all the daily crypto chasing like the other brehs do.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've made enough from crypto to become completely debt free. I can cash out right now and pay off everything or I can keep on holding for the chance to become a crypto millionaire in 2018.

What would y'all do?

:lupe:

Hedge.

Pay down half your debt. So no matter what you got something out of crypto and use the other half to keep going.