Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Chap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ENG and XRB strike me as having great long term potential. they just pumped so maybe add them to the list of things to watch for an entry point. everything seems overpriced to me. but i have been wrong many times now.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
ENG and XRB strike me as having great long term potential. they just pumped so maybe add them to the list of things to watch for an entry point. everything seems overpriced to me. but i have been wrong many times now.
What other cryptos do you have?

All Star
Daps
Need suggestions from Americans dealing with these dumb as regulations...

I want to transfer my Ether to Binance to buy some smaller alts. But I'm hearing you have to be verified just to withdraw coins to your own wallet? Can anyone confirm? Not trying to leave coins in an exchange while they take weeks/months to do this.

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
I've made enough from crypto to become completely debt free. I can cash out right now and pay off everything or I can keep on holding for the chance to become a crypto millionaire in 2018.

What would y'all do?

:lupe:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've made enough from crypto to become completely debt free. I can cash out right now and pay off everything or I can keep on holding for the chance to become a crypto millionaire in 2018.

What would y'all do?

:lupe:
Pay the minimum on ur debts, and use your dough to buy xby Eca brd and get in the nucleus vision ico, or buy it two weeks after
And buy ethereum

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
XRP and ADA both rising nicely as predicted by my Korean connect. :wow:

What's people's take on Tron (TRX)? I know nothing about it but the shyt costs $0.04 so all I see right now is the potential for profit if the shyt ever rises to something as close as $1.
I hope you got in :wow:

It has almost tripled what I had in :wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
FACTOM just went Uranus. Either somebody fat fingered the book or something big is happening :whoo:

EDIT : I sold all yesterday and expected a dip to get back in but damn I didn't expected this :wow:

EDIT :

SMH.

Factom has been around for a while and do think it is a good pick.

TBH, the only problem I have had with McAfee's picks has been the spike it creates (obviously). But individually there is only one project that he highlighted that I did not like which was RDD.

All the others have good promising futures.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Factom has been around for a while and do think it is a good pick.

TBH, the only problem I have had with McAfee's picks has been the spike it creates (obviously). But individually there is only one project that he highlighted that I did not like which was RDD.

All the others have good promising futures.
Ah but that's my only annoyance with FCT : that huge spike fukked up all my charting and brought the light on a coin I wished stayed far from the spotlight while I was accumalating :manny:
I was about to buy back at 415K as I believed in that coin (bought it in early december at 130K). Then, I get back to buy some and 450, 500, 600... in like 10 seconds :whoo: I like this project, I wish it succeeds but I'd like for the heat to die down a bit so I can get back in quietly. At the core, my grip with McAfee pumps is they are literally pump and dump (after crazy accumulation as price was creeping up steadily and slowly, it was beautifully done). A dude like Fontas was doing slow pumps but it was a private group not like McAfee public announcements where everybody jump on coins and shyt explodes.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hope you got in :wow:

It has almost tripled what I had in :wow:
Got in too late. I really need to learn to trust my gut more because I could've cashed in big time.:mjcry:

At least Ripple and Cardano are moving exactly as my connect predicted so I still can't complain. :whew: