Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
XRP and ADA both rising nicely as predicted by my Korean connect. :wow:

What's people's take on Tron (TRX)? I know nothing about it but the shyt costs $0.04 so all I see right now is the potential for profit if the shyt ever rises to something as close as $1.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
What source lol? One of the major banks forecasted XRP being big in 2018. No Banks were on Bitcoin early on then fully got involved.

Ripple has been around for awhile. Major banks have "forecasted" use cases and announced pilot project for years. Nothing of any significance at all as been deployed in production. While Ripple's technology may be an improvement over current settlement infrastructure used today. On the other hand the XRP token is essentially an IOU from the Ripple company and no bank is interested in owning this liability.

With all that said even if Ripple would be to replace SWIFT or other settlement networks around the world it doesn't come close to justifying current valuations so yeah.. it's a bubble, everyone is making money but some people might realize to late they're holding the Enron bag of crypto.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
FACTOM just went Uranus. Either somebody fat fingered the book or something big is happening :whoo:

EDIT : I sold all yesterday and expected a dip to get back in but damn I didn't expected this :wow:

EDIT :

SMH.