Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
u clearly didnt read anything

and u clearly have not been investing in crypto

i dont even kno why u are in crypto threads, if u dont believe my calls go ask houston breh, im making money while u on the sidelines broke and mad as fukk

its evident in my ethereum thread i sold at $15 and invested in another venture.

still called it at $4 :yeshrug: u have never called anything in ur life

i doubt you invested in eth at all or at $4
you can call whatever you want. I can list a bucket load of penny stocks and options and next week some will be up and some will be down. Whoop de do.

I guess you wanna play big bank little bank? we can setup an eth contract and the winner get the contract amount. Otherwise it's not worth my time...you're a 2 bit hustler , but I don't hate you making money just be honest about what you're doing (which is literally nothing but reading boards and jumping on waves - you can't even discuss the tech behidn any of the tokens).

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
i doubt you invested in eth at all or at $4
you can call whatever you want. I can list a bucket load of penny stocks and options and next week some will be up and some will be down. Whoop de do.

I guess you wanna play big bank little bank? we can setup an eth contract and the winner get the contract amount. Otherwise it's not worth my time...you're a 2 bit hustler , but I don't hate you making money just be honest about what you're doing (which is literally nothing but reading boards and jumping on waves - you can't even discuss the tech behidn any of the tokens).
i can tell you are a cac

all you doing is hating and doubting my intellect, and yet you still cant tell me one call you have made.

we are still waiting:ohhh:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i can tell you are a cac

all you doing is hating and doubting my intellect, and yet you still cant tell me one call you have made.

we are still waiting:ohhh:
whose we? no one cares if i made a call or not...did you make 200x or nah? cuz that's what you've been bragging about but in your own thread it shows you got out with less than 4x and i doubt you made that much.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
whose we? no one cares if i made a call or not...did you make 200x or nah? cuz that's what you've been bragging about but in your own thread it shows you got out with less than 4x and i doubt you made that much.
We are waiting on your calls brah

Until you can show me a good call you have made

You can have a seat

better yet @Houston911 ban him from the thread he is derailing it

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ripple or RIP was created to destroy Bitcoin because the know Bitcoin has the potential to destroy banks and the generational wealth of those who rely on the banking system.

Hold on xrp but it's only a short term. Eventually get out because at the end of the day Bitcoin will be King. They can't stop it.

wait what? how does Bitcoin have the potential to destroy banks with a limited market supply...the tech behind it will become obsolete for real world application use ..jmo. Like to hear why you're saying such a ground shaking statement tho.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
We are waiting on your calls brah

Until you can show me a good call you have made

You can have a seat

better yet @Houston911 ban him from the thread he is derailing it

you keep talking about calls, where is the 200x you made cuz you keep trumpeting it. did you make 200x or not?

you don't have to lie to kick it craig

and stop calling @Houston911 to fight for you - it's the 3rd time you @ him. He's busy standing on his own two. there's no contributor next to your name, you don't have pull like that.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Found out that Kraken doesn't operate in New York through a DM to customer service after I got an email telling it isn't offered where I live. This information isn't available on their website during registration and you have to log on to their blog and dig around. They have countless people's personal information, including mine. Coinbase has no problem operating in NYS, but you do? Ok.

Is there another exchange out there that sells XRP and offers fiat currency as a form of payment. Bitstamp is no longer an option and Coinbase takes too long to process BTC and I'm getting pissed at how half assed so many operations are in this space.

count yourself lucky you didn't use Kraken. It's been having server problems and has been acting a bit sketchy lately.

Just FYI, everyone will require you to register with personal information for tax purposes and other reasons. So always monitor your credit and accounts for anything fraudulent.

if you want i can help you get on Binance and show you how to transfer between coinbase/Gdax and Binance. Or you can try using a desktop application like Exodus, which uses protocols to exchange between currencies.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm on Binance already. When Bitstamp couldn't process my application, I transferred some of the BTC I had over to buy XRP.

I'll look into Exodus.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
My boy Shugg knows his sh*t @Perfectson

He not nearly as dumb as he looks

lol, you do know everyone who invested in cryptos this year made out. I seen this guy use poor analysis and (i don't even know what to call it) posting scams from Wolf of wallstreet all throughout the investment thread and losing people money left and right. He doesn't get a bye from me because a monkey throwing a dart could have made money in cryptos in 2017. and to trumpet 200x when he wasn't even in the damn thing is misleading af. Just my point...and I told him he wins, but he wants to keep @ everyone to come save him.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
lol, you do know everyone who invested in cryptos this year made out. I seen this guy use poor analysis and (i don't even know what to call it) posting scams from Wolf of wallstreet all throughout the investment thread and losing people money left and right. He doesn't get a bye from me because a monkey throwing a dart could have made money in cryptos in 2017. and to trumpet 200x when he wasn't even in the damn thing is misleading af. Just my point...and I told him he wins, but he wants to keep @ everyone to come save him.
Dude you are such a hater.
Anyone who bought Eca when I alerted the chat a week ago is up 24x their investment.

You can’t claim to have ever done that.
@Houston911 i need him booted from here

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Dude you are such a hater.
Anyone who bought Eca when I alerted the chat a week ago is up 24x their investment.

You can’t claim to have ever done that.
@Houston911 i need him booted from here

you alerted the chat? I read about ECA weeks ago, it was pitched all over reddit what are you really doing but regurgitating twitter and reddit recommendations? YOu're a clown, you don't even know what ECA does or the tech behind ...period. I'm not on here 24/7, I can literally go read about new cryptos. Post them and then take credit when they are up, that's all you're doing. sheesh , get over yourself.

@Houston911 - no need, I'm leaving this is a dead thread anyway. You letting this clown , who is supposed to be banned, talk to you like you;re his body guard.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
you alerted the chat? I read about ECA weeks ago, it was pitched all over reddit what are you really doing but regurgitating twitter and reddit recommendations? YOu're a clown, you don't even know what ECA does or the tech behind ...period. I'm not on here 24/7, I can literally go read about new cryptos. Post them and then take credit when they are up, that's all you're doing. sheesh , get over yourself.

@Houston911 - no need, I'm leaving this is a dead thread anyway. You letting this clown , who is supposed to be banned, talk to you like you;re his body guard.

raw