Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Shugg is either a savvy investor or a habitual swindler lol. I remember when he was on the penny stock kick and all his picks were failing but he got out of all positions at the perfect times. Take no losses Shugg
now i kno for a fact you are lying

i literally posted screenshots of me making 9000 a day in here multiple times

ttdz went up x5
sprwf up x25 (its at $1.82 from my call at .07)

dont fuxkij lie again

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

ttdz went up x5

dont fuxkij lie again

You making 9000 a day?!?:wtf::mjcry:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

ttdz went up x5

dont fuxkij lie again

where did i lie?

all the MJ stocks Shugg owned ultimiately failed including ttdz and others. Despite Shuggs catch phrase of "i'm not selling" they all ultimately tanked but miraculously he sold at the peak.

can you quote me where i lied?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You making 9000 a day?!?:wtf::mjcry:

fall victim to this guy, plenty of people loss money following Shugg on here

go in the boiler room thread...this guys get rich schemes all falter. He and othres should be a semi millionaire if he was hitting like that

but the crypto currency game is much like the penny stock game...so i'm enjoying watching the frenzy

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
where did i lie?

all the MJ stocks Shugg owned ultimiately failed including ttdz and others. Despite Shuggs catch phrase of "i'm not selling" they all ultimately tanked but miraculously he sold at the peak.

can you quote me where i lied?
U do realize sprwf is up from .07
Ttdz and others were sold for profits

Don’t be mad cuz you not making money :umad:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
U do realize sprwf is up from .07
Ttdz and others were sold for profits

Don’t be mad cuz you not making money :umad:

of course you never lose and that's the problem, every move you said you made, you got out at the top. no one else replicated your results , sprwf is one call I ugess you made, I never seen it mentioned so i dunno. All the others are bankrupt, gone, or sub pennies

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
of course you never lose and that's the problem, every move you said you made, you got out at the top. no one else replicated your results , sprwf is one call I ugess you made, I never seen it mentioned so i dunno. All the others are bankrupt, gone, or sub pennies
Breh I’m supposed to tell you every move I make?
You sitting in a thread about a coin I told y’all about at $4 and it’s currently at $800 trying to put me down:russ: we in the coli group chat making money:mjlol:

I got a better idea, how about you tell us about a stock or suggested to the coli that has risen 200x in value in 1 year:ohhh:

Dont worry i’ll Wait:dead: @The_Unchosen_One u got ran out of a chat, don’t @ me :umad:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
You sitting in a thread about a coin I told y’all about at $4 and it’s currently at $800 trying to put me down:russ: we in the coli group chat making money:mjlol:

I got a better idea, how about you tell us about a stock or suggested to the coli that has risen 200x in value in 1 year:ohhh:

Dont worry i’ll Wait:dead: @The_Unchosen_One u got ran out of a chat, don’t @ me :umad:

:dead:

I'll be back in the league next year... I had a crazy year moving and shyt with work...

soon.gif

@South Paw

Kurt-Russell-tombstone-tell-them-im-coming-hells-coming-with-me-reaction-13842498143.gif

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

so you were in ETH at $4 and currently still in it at $800?

this is what you do, you go find a chart and you find the bottom and top and exclaim (see i told you!). You can't go back in the boilerroom thread because of your habitual dishonesty.

if it were me, i wouldn't even be entertaining the conversation. Just like when you asked if I make money, i don't have to entertain you...real bosses don't defend themselves. You've always been a 2bit hustler, fringe used cars salesmen.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
so you were in ETH at $4 and currently still in it at $800?

this is what you do, you go find a chart and you find the bottom and top and exclaim (see i told you!). You can't go back in the boilerroom thread because of your habitual dishonesty.

if it were me, i wouldn't even be entertaining the conversation. Just like when you asked if I make money, i don't have to entertain you...real bosses don't defend themselves. You've always been a 2bit hustler, fringe used cars salesmen.
But you don’t actually own a business and I do
So :ohhh:

Up 15x on my Eca call In the chat from a week ago

I made your monthly earnings in a day chump

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
But you don’t actually own a business and I do
So :ohhh:

Up 15x on my Eca call In the chat from a week ago

I made your monthly earnings in a day chump

Edit: just read your thread, where you mentioned ETH. You never said you got into it. 3 months later, you mentioned "oh i got out" when it started to go down.

Now you're in here talking about 200x gains....what's good is talking all this game when you didn't invest. You acting like you made 200x. You posted about a coin that blew up, so now you're the fukkin Guru? :stopitslime:

Oh now you own a business too. LOL

dude you win :smile: I'm not in here acting like an investment guru, but you been bullshyttin with get rich quick schemes since your first posts and you literally gave body bags to a bunch of posters in the penny stock thread. I assume we will be seeing more in the cypto thread

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Edit: just read your thread, where you mentioned ETH. You never said you got into it. 3 months later, you mentioned "oh i got out" when it started to go down.

Now you're in here talking about 200x gains....what's good is talking all this game when you didn't invest. You acting like you made 200x. You posted about a coin that blew up, so now you're the fukkin Guru? :stopitslime:

Oh now you own a business too. LOL

dude you win :smile: I'm not in here acting like an investment guru, but you been bullshyttin with get rich quick schemes since your first posts and you literally gave body bags to a bunch of posters in the penny stock thread. I assume we will be seeing more in the cypto thread
u clearly didnt read anything

and u clearly have not been investing in crypto

i dont even kno why u are in crypto threads, if u dont believe my calls go ask houston breh, im making money while u on the sidelines broke and mad as fukk

its evident in my ethereum thread i sold at $15 and invested in another venture.

still called it at $4 :yeshrug: u have never called anything in ur life