Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I just chickened out on a IOTA buy :snoop:

Had the buy at 2.91 and when I saw the (little) panic, I lowered it to catch the dip further down but it stopped at 2.90 :snoop: My analysis was good but I didn't trust myself enough smh. It should probably dip under 3 again but I messed that one up beautifully.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ripple or RIP was created to destroy Bitcoin because the know Bitcoin has the potential to destroy banks and the generational wealth of those who rely on the banking system.

Hold on xrp but it's only a short term. Eventually get out because at the end of the day Bitcoin will be King. They can't stop it.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Bread
Icon
Request Network
ICX already 10x, REQ 8x :mjcry:
Partially got in on BRD but I hope my main buy will fill below 10K

By the way, I just got on Binance and these dues have a PC client. The trading experience is far better like that :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Verge
Bitcoin
Tron
Ripple
Ethereum

My 2018 picks for cryptocurrencies :blessed:

12/17 EDIT:

CARDANO
STELLAR are kgood trades too:shaq:

12/18
Waves added as another good trade :wow:

12/20
Wabi and Arn:wow:

ICO TO WATCH IN 2018 = cypherium

12/22
XBY

12/23
BRD

you holding out on me Shugg and I don't appreciate it :ufdup:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
See thread

Crypto will make the dotcom bubble look like small fries. Bitcoin will persist and come out on top like Amazon and others did.

This time though the network effect of and nature of such technology will necessarily lead to the dominance of one protocol with every other applications built on top of it.

You know which horse I'm betting on.

What source lol? One of the major banks forecasted XRP being big in 2018. No Banks were on Bitcoin early on then fully got involved.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Found out that Kraken doesn't operate in New York through a DM to customer service after I got an email telling it isn't offered where I live. This information isn't available on their website during registration and you have to log on to their blog and dig around. They have countless people's personal information, including mine. Coinbase has no problem operating in NYS, but you do? Ok.

Is there another exchange out there that sells XRP and offers fiat currency as a form of payment. Bitstamp is no longer an option and Coinbase takes too long to process BTC and I'm getting pissed at how half assed so many operations are in this space.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Shugg will tell you he invented bitcoin....

Still remember "drug dealers asking him to set up their operations" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But he couldn't figure out how to purchase internet :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Shugg is either a savvy investor or a habitual swindler lol. I remember when he was on the penny stock kick and all his picks were failing but he got out of all positions at the perfect times. Take no losses Shugg