Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What are some coins with potential to grow in 2018 besides Ripple? I'm furious at Bitstamp's poor business model. I procrastinated, but this inability to house new accounts is unacceptable. I'm on Kraken now. Luckily, XRP is still cheap and has a ton of upside.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
What are some coins with potential to grow in 2018 besides Ripple? I'm furious at Bitstamp's poor business model. I procrastinated, but this inability to house new accounts is unacceptable. I'm on Kraken now. Luckily, XRP is still cheap and has a ton of upside.

Bread
Icon
Request Network

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wow i just noticed the other bitcoin thread has more pages than this one in just 2 months

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Bitcoin marketcap dominance might dip below 40% again.

Your thoughts @heisenburrr ?

See thread

Crypto will make the dotcom bubble look like small fries. Bitcoin will persist and come out on top like Amazon and others did.

This time though the network effect of and nature of such technology will necessarily lead to the dominance of one protocol with every other applications built on top of it.

You know which horse I'm betting on.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
See thread

Crypto will make the dotcom bubble look like small fries. Bitcoin will persist and come out on top like Amazon and others did.

This time though the network effect of and nature of such technology will necessarily lead to the dominance of one protocol with every other applications built on top of it.

You know which horse I'm betting on.

I just like to get all perspectives. I think a few on here hold XRP and do think it is wise to start pulling out during this crazy run.

I know a few in that ripple thread own it and got in pretty early so the risk is pretty low at this point for most. Just looking out for the brehs here. My friend called me on some frantic shyt today thinking of dropping 10K and I said, whoa hold up :whoa: