Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if you want to use bittrex right now. There's a lot of people in reddit having major issues. People can't withdraw funds.

Coinbase has issues but it's been solid for me so far. Binance has worked flawlessly for me. Only thing I don't like about it is that there's some alt coins I want to buy that they don't have yet (XRB).
:lupe:
Ima test this out. I like to have my stuff spread out though in case Gemini goes down

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
:whoa: Slow down. Don't make plans and don't think about large sums of money yet. You definitely don't need to be trading. Do your research , find a project that you think is viable long term and hold.

Just get a coinbase account, put money on Bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. Get a binance account, transfer some ethereum from coinbase, and buy alt coins.

I'm new to the game too and I'm not obsessing over this. There's too many random highs/lows, pumps and dumps, scams, etc. I'm trying to see where I stand in a year not day to day. I still check sure like coinmarketcap but I'm not reacting. If I see something I'm interested in dip I'll buy more but I'm not selling. If I start seeing big returns I'll get a hardware or paper wallet and get my coins off of the exchanges.

That's a good strategy.

I guess my thinking is just as far as cashing out. I'm looking at the Big 3 for long-term, up and coming for med-term and then ICOs/alt-coins for short term gains. Just to see if I can maximize my position. I'm prepared to lose every dollar I'm looking to put in so I'm not worried about that. Lol, this isn't my rent money.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:
Ima test this out. I like to have my stuff spread out though in case Gemini goes down

Test what, binance or coinbase?

I don't have enough money in to worry about losing it. They can make an error or get hacked at any time so I'll get an offline wallet when the time comes.

where can i buy iota? bitfinex ismt accepting new members

Binance. You can go to coinmarketcap, search for a crypto, scroll down, click markets, and it'll list all the exchanges you can buy from.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Test what, binance or coinbase?

I don't have enough money in to worry about losing it. They can make an error or get hacked at any time so I'll get an offline wallet when the time comes.

Binance. You can go to coinmarketcap, search for a crypto, scroll down, click markets, and it'll list all the exchanges you can buy from.
bittrex. I already know coinbase cant be trusted

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a good strategy.

I guess my thinking is just as far as cashing out. I'm looking at the Big 3 for long-term, up and coming for med-term and then ICOs/alt-coins for short term gains. Just to see if I can maximize my position. I'm prepared to lose every dollar I'm looking to put in so I'm not worried about that. Lol, this isn't my rent money.

I'm not too high on the big 3 Because the price is high. I'll never have 1 bitcoin. Ethereum and litecoin are possible but how much will I make just holding a few of each? I'm only putting in small amounts when I get paid so I'm mainly buying alts while they're low. Ripple has a lot of promise and I got mine under $1. Tron is more of a gamble but it was pennies so I bought 500 at $0.02. I bought another 200 later. If I want a couple thousand Tron I can do so easily and if it takes off I'll make some money. If it doesn't I only lost sneaker money.

I'm just building a portfolio based on what I see people think will take off, what I think will take off, and a few cheap gambles. Ripple, Substratum, Stellar Lumens, Iota, and Request Network are some of the low priced ones I'm invested in. When I get some extra bread I'll get some higher priced cryptos while still using small amounts to buy more of what I'm already in when I see dips.

Stay away from icos.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion, BTC is simply entering bear territory after the wild ride. And because it's the big bro, if it sneezes all the little ones gets to catch a cold.

ojBQGRS.png

Daily is bearish on the MACD and Weekly will possibly be soon. Let just make money on the bull traps and stock up as much as we can. I'd like for BTC to go in the between 6K and 8K, that would be a good correction and a good breather I think.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I've been scouting some coins and I feel like OMNI might be interesting (reward wise). I don't know shyt about their tech and I don't care much but I feel some interesting signs.
In the mean time :blessed: