Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I bought like 25 dollars worth of bitcoins years ago....it's worth ~3k now, part of me wants to pull out and just spend the money...I'm never going to reach 20k+ ever and I don't have any intention of adding to it....so might as well, right?

pull half out and reinvest it in some other shyt

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ill ask in this thread.. I am not trying to get rich.. What is a solid amount to invest to see profit?

Daps
fukking wells fargo wouldn't let me buy litecoin yesterday and today it jumped $30. WF:pacspit:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought like 25 dollars worth of bitcoins years ago....it's worth ~3k now, part of me wants to pull out and just spend the money...I'm never going to reach 20k+ ever and I don't have any intention of adding to it....so might as well, right?
See how you feel in 6 months

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sick over the money Im missin while I wait for my ID verification to reset :mjcry: and since it's my first transfer apparently it gets held 72 hours unless I get my license to go through, which I gotta wait now to try again :mjcry:

Just hope by the time I get money over there the price didn't get too crazy.
You guys need to use localbitcoin and moneygram. I refuse to ID verify and/or wait days for my coins.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use crypto to buy currency, not credit cards. Credit cards only work on us based sites, and those are few and far in between in the crypto world.

And momentum, take your fukking trolling else where, this place is for serious discussion
Stay over there and use your VPN with American banks and dollars :dead: :heh: :mjlol:

Dummy.