Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't buy at 6k either :umad: ,enjoy your India coins :russ:
Didn't buy those coins because I'm American, idiot. Again you don't know what I hold and if/when I bought. I'm clearly smarter than you regarding this issue as I'm never wrong no matter how much you fakkits want to ridicule.

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@irishfury How you doing now breh?
So Bitcoin back on the rise. If anyone has a spare 1k-2k I would hop in. Within 6 months it will be 500$ alot of startup companies will have what they're working on out.

I'm very close to having a exchange done. Working on security and all the legal aspects. I also went through my old hard drive and found a bitcoin wallet with 25 bitcoins from Bitcoin faucet back in the day. When I got those coins I think they where worth like 10 cent a piece and forgot all about them. Now they're worth $5000.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Its actually driven by like the stock market. Volume available/unavailable. Also its now has a commodity market place. Penny stocks could be profitable many penny stocks you can flip 300% profit. Penny stocks way more volatile then Bitcoin. Bitcoin in the last year has not gone below the point it was exactly a year ago. If you have any idea what your doing you will not lose money unless it goes belly up (way to much adoptions and commodities available).

Also Germany has already made it legal tender. USA has already created the FinCen regulation. Which is a good first step. Also if certain governments do ban it. Others will open the door. It will be a forbidden fruit that will drive the price through the roof. The foundation and adoption is too far along to stop its growth. The only thing that could stop it now is a quantum computer in the public that breaks encryption.

Baudi now offers some of their services for bitcoins which is China or Japans equivalent to Google.

I'm glad you admit what can you buy with gold...The only difference is now I can buy almost anything with Bitcoin on the web. Where gold is a physical product, bitcoin is not. For instance Big Commerce is integrating Bitcoin with there shopping cart. Big Commerce powers over 40,000 ecommerce sites. Soon we will be to where 50,000-100,000 shops will take the Dollar, Credit Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin. You can't say that about precious metals etc.
Five years later, this is 100% true. I wish I would have read this thread before I started penny stocks.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
I know im gonna get clowned for this, but can someone give me a quick rundown on iota/monero/eth? 380 posts is a lot to read:sadcam:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It could be $100 a year from now, take a look at the historical snapshot on Coinmarketcap from 8 months ago. Just cause you didn't get in at .30 cents or a dollar doesn't mean you can't make money long term.

Feb 2017

Bitcoin - $1000
Etherum - $12
Litecoin - $3.80
Monero - $13
DASH - $22

I did not need to see this post. Now I want to throw up.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bitconnect at the same time was .17.....today it's $400.

:francis:

XLM and IOTA are my best chances of hitting it big at this point, unless the majors BTC, LTC, and ETH continue to rise as they have since Feb. Guess I also need to start dropping bigger money in to this. Just weary because I am afraid some of these coins may have plateaued.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
XLM and IOTA are my best chances of hitting it big at this point, unless the majors BTC, LTC, and ETH continue to rise as they have since Feb. Guess I also need to start dropping bigger money in to this. Just weary because I am afraid some of these coins may have plateaued.

XLM is a long term hold for me, but I moved away from IOTA for now and am looking for something to dump those profits into.

The best chance to hit it big is to find coins that are still .10- .30, buy and just forget they exist until the day your phone is blowing up from the notifications.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
XLM is a long term hold for me, but I moved away from IOTA for now and am looking for something to dump those profits into.

The best chance to hit it big is to find coins that are still .10- .30, buy and just forget they exist until the day your phone is blowing up from the notifications.

I'm bailing on IOTA once it bubbles again. I got in late $3 mainly due to waiting on approvals. Trying to wait it out to see it it'll hit $5-$6 again before bailing.