Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I think I'm just going to look at the newest coins on Whatttomine, pump a couple hundred dollars into any coin that is 0.005 - 0.01, then get out when it reaches .20 :russ:

Anything that has high profitability for miners will do well.
Sounds like an excellent way to lose allot of money.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

We'll see, I already have done it with one of them and turned a profit :hubie:

For example -

df060bb3-c541-4483-95mms0a.png

01146920-70e8-4e6a-8834snk.png

That's one of them, you just have to know when the miners/devs are going to dump their coins if it's a shytcoin.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's risky, but as long as @Malta places sell orders at the percentage gains he wants he should be ok. The trick is to buy when it's bleeding and not buy during a spike up.

Almost EVERYTHING pumps hard over BS articles, you win more often than not as long as you are quick, smart and not afraid to "leave money on the table" with these alts. Patientory was a great example for me, I think the project is too ambitious for its own good starting out. Bought in and as soon as it doubled my sell order was filled.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Put it this way, I bought in a week ago at 11K. This level of growth ain't sustainable
I got in at 8k and I thought it wouldn't be worth it. Then last week happened. The patterns trend to it leveling out at this price point then skyrocketing after the news comes out Monday. But I don't know a lot on this stuff. I just watch the graphs and trends. And whatever I read on here.