Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm watching and wondering just how high its going to go. Would like to sell at its peak and buy back when it dips. Trying not to sell to early.

I'm tight I didn't sell my BTC at 19K and buy back in when it dropped. Still up 40% this week so I can't complain much :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Done buying anything that has a very high circulating supply unless I can get in at .02-.05 cent, this XRP shyt is the most disappointing thing I have and is the equivalent of Wade pump fake gif.

Just gonna look for coins with low circulating supplies and solid market caps, around .75 - 1.00. It seems like everything with under 20,000,000 in supply is worth a ton.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Done buying anything that has a very high circulating supply unless I can get in at .02-.05 cent, this XRP shyt is the most disappointing thing I have and is the equivalent of Wade pump fake gif.

Just gonna look for coins with low circulating supplies and solid market caps, around .75 - 1.00. It seems like everything with under 20,000,000 in supply is worth a ton.

I'm still a believer in ripple and plan on buying when I can

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm still a believer in ripple and plan on buying when I can

I still have it, but the math is just not really there with it, it would need a market cap 19x bigger than it is now to hit the $4.75 mark which is where IOTA seems to be headed for and guess what, it's got 19x the circulating supply of IOTA.

It would have a market cap of $171 billion JUST to hit that mark, Bitcoin is currently at $263 billion :ld: I know a lot of people hold onto dear life to it because they got in at like .005 cent and will see massive returns if it touches just $2.00 but I got in at .19 awhile ago and it's been pump faking ever since.

I could see if this were gonna have a $2 trillion market cap, but that just ain't happening.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XLM is a long term hold for me, but I moved away from IOTA for now and am looking for something to dump those profits into.

The best chance to hit it big is to find coins that are still .10- .30, buy and just forget they exist until the day your phone is blowing up from the notifications.
Is there an app for these alt coins?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do
I'm bailing on IOTA once it bubbles again. I got in late $3 mainly due to waiting on approvals. Trying to wait it out to see it it'll hit $5-$6 again before bailing.
do you think iota has hit its ceiling at 5-6

forbes

Rookie
Daps
I bought like 25 dollars worth of bitcoins years ago....it's worth ~3k now, part of me wants to pull out and just spend the money...I'm never going to reach 20k+ ever and I don't have any intention of adding to it....so might as well, right?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I bought like 25 dollars worth of bitcoins years ago....it's worth ~3k now, part of me wants to pull out and just spend the money...I'm never going to reach 20k+ ever and I don't have any intention of adding to it....so might as well, right?

At this point you should probably let it ride, no?

forbes

Rookie
Daps
At this point you should probably let it ride, no?

I thought that, I put in so little, so long ago...I honestly forgot about the $25 I put in til the bitcoin values skyrocketed this year. So there's no feeling of money lost or anything.

I just feel that, with any profit gain, I've won and since I don't plan on adding more to bitcoin, my increase margin is so little. I need bitcoin to reach almost 100k for me to even break the 20k mark and I don't think that's going to ever happen.

you got a point though, either ride it out and actually make money or lose nothing.