Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It could be $100 a year from now, take a look at the historical snapshot on Coinmarketcap from 8 months ago. Just cause you didn't get in at .30 cents or a dollar doesn't mean you can't make money long term.

Feb 2017

Bitcoin - $1000
Etherum - $12
Litecoin - $3.80
Monero - $13
DASH - $22

This post is simply gonna be motivation for me.... No point in even trying to go for a whole bitcoin now. Most people can't even afford half. Litecoin is anyone's last hope at making bank if you drop a $1,000 or more on it and it shoots up to Bitcoin numbers in a few months. I'm looking at IOTA, Ripple, NEM, Cardano, NEO, and EOS now.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Is the slack group still up? Could someone send me a link?

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Sometimes you research the team, if the team is good and they got credible people, the shyt could pop off in time. I know this ain't a popper or a PnD. This one a long gamer.

Yeah I dropped 125 USD on them . Hopefully it pays off down the line. Not too many ppl are talking about this particular company at the moment.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I thought that, I put in so little, so long ago...I honestly forgot about the $25 I put in til the bitcoin values skyrocketed this year. So there's no feeling of money lost or anything.

I just feel that, with any profit gain, I've won and since I don't plan on adding more to bitcoin, my increase margin is so little. I need bitcoin to reach almost 100k for me to even break the 20k mark and I don't think that's going to ever happen.

you got a point though, either ride it out and actually make money or lose nothing.
Take out $600 for profit, convert the rest to LTC and forgot about it

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought that, I put in so little, so long ago...I honestly forgot about the $25 I put in til the bitcoin values skyrocketed this year. So there's no feeling of money lost or anything.

I just feel that, with any profit gain, I've won and since I don't plan on adding more to bitcoin, my increase margin is so little. I need bitcoin to reach almost 100k for me to even break the 20k mark and I don't think that's going to ever happen.

you got a point though, either ride it out and actually make money or lose nothing.
You don't think it'll reach 100k? what makes you think that?

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Done buying anything that has a very high circulating supply unless I can get in at .02-.05 cent, this XRP shyt is the most disappointing thing I have and is the equivalent of Wade pump fake gif.

Just gonna look for coins with low circulating supplies and solid market caps, around .75 - 1.00. It seems like everything with under 20,000,000 in supply is worth a ton.
Facts but xrp is a loooong term buy.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
This post is simply gonna be motivation for me.... No point in even trying to go for a whole bitcoin now. Most people can't even afford half. Litecoin is anyone's last hope at making bank if you drop a $1,000 or more on it and it shoots up to Bitcoin numbers in a few months. I'm looking at IOTA, Ripple, NEM, Cardano, NEO, and EOS now.

And TRON

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Megacoin seems to be getting a lot of buzz and traction, so will start mining that.

Any other tips ?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Facts but xrp is a loooong term buy.

I have it, but the only way it could be really profitable for someone is if they're dumping 2-3k into it right now. I think it's a given that eventually it's going to pay out, but that 2-3k could go into something that might tank but could also go from .30 to $30 in the same time period it takes XRP to go from .25 to $4.00.