Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Whats so special about this one? I usually prefer lending coin icos. The price is cheap, but not sure what the potential is.
I liked the team behind it. That tends to lead me to success in stock trading. I look for companies where I want to hold. If I can't hold, I'll always pass. I like big money but I rather be safe especially if I am going pay good money for it.

If you use this link, you get 50 free coins.
UTN checker

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:whoa:

I wouldn't say all this. I've invested into a few ICOS and am hoping for big returns. I do know some folk that have made quite a minto fukking with these. I hope to be a true success story soon.

My current ICO plays are

Numiv coin
Idea Coin
Cryptoexchanger
Yukicoin
Goldgate
Escroco

There are tons more but these are the ones ive chosen. Many of these are near their fundraising period, so hopefully i'll be able to flip them next year or so.

Its a long process here. I'm kinda wishing i didn't invest in so many because i'm low key missing this current BTC wave.
I just spent a lot on some coins. If I believe in it, I will invest. That said, I gotta get my bitcoins back up again. :mjcry:

Last edited:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Hiphoplives4eva

I just called some industry leaders in blockchain. They are reviewing this one. Once we talk. I might just drop a couple Gs
I went ahead and bought a few Hundred dollars worth. Dont have high hopes but it does look like a decently backed project.

Appreciate the info

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I went ahead and bought a few Hundred dollars worth. Dont have high hopes but it does look like a decently backed project.

Appreciate the info
Sometimes you research the team, if the team is good and they got credible people, the shyt could pop off in time. I know this ain't a popper or a PnD. This one a long gamer.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm not sure that a VPN would make a difference in this case, I'm using a debit card because the cryptocash in my online wallet has not cleared the bank yet :francis:NAGA Coin won't accept my American debit card despite that they have the option to pay in US dollars :skip::pacspit:
Use crypto to buy currency, not credit cards. Credit cards only work on us based sites, and those are few and far in between in the crypto world.

And momentum, take your fukking trolling else where, this place is for serious discussion

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Up $5k on the bitcoin wave since buying 3 weeks ago...every time i think about dabbling in another coin I check and see my shyt's up another 10, 15%.

Hard to hop off this train, but does IOTA have next like that?
Stick with Bitcoins if you got 10k in. For someone with 100-2k, you might want to look in other directions.

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It dropped under $6k shortly after I posted that, idiot.
I still didn't get in yet and BTC is going to $7000 in the next 4 days :damn:

I refuse to buy anything at the all time high though so I'm looking at ICOs. I like that India Coin that's preselling right now but they don't allow Americans.

You didn't buy at 6k either :umad: ,enjoy your India coins :russ: