Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Its hard to know. Theres been times when we all expected that dip, and instead it just rattled off a 3 month straight rise with no fukking dips. Then when it dips, it only comes down to like.... much higher than where you had a chance to buy in to begin with :mjcry:

shyt is just.. wild. I mean, MAYBE it hits 10k, sets off a bunch of institutional sell orders along with people taking profit and dips hard for a while.... Or maybe it hits 10k and all the speculators decide "fukk THIS shyt I'M GETTING IN BEFORE I MISS OUT!" and the shyt rockets to 13k before it corrects.... back down to 11k..... then back up again.

If that happens you are better off buying now at $9600. Who knows though. Me, Im just done waiting. I put my money in pretty much immediately and keep a small $1k purse for buying dips only. No more than 1k. I can't stand waiting on the dips that don't come when I want them too.:mjgrin:
Beware breh :whoa:

Emocional-cycle-2-Web.jpg

As @:>) pointed out, the best time to get dumped on is when people are overly excited and feel unstoppable (*inserts Buffet's famous quote*). 10K is obviously a great target price as it is a symbolic milestone so it will be a resistance level for sure. It will probably be touched and beat but to be a safe entry, BTC will absolutely need to confirm that price as support level above all after such a parabolic rise (which is unlikely imo). Buying under a resistance level is super risky and it's better to wait for confirmations. There are plenty of inexperienced people entering now and advising them to enter at that moment is probably setting up to the get slaughtered if they don't know what they are doing. When BTC beat 1K for the first time, in the span of only week it reached 1.1K, got dumped to 700, reached 1.1K back then got dumped to 550. And that rejection started off the bearish trend of 2014 that only ended at the end of 2015. :mjcry:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just flipped all my btc for eth, right now im only in eth and waves. that eth/btc ratio is still low as fukk, it hit 0.14 at one point this summer but now back under 0.05 again. im pretty confident that ratio is only gonna go up in the future, that eth roadmap lookin real promising. tryin to grow my eth stack more but these prices are just :wow: idk if we'll see sub 300 eth again but hoping for a big dip so i can buy more, otherwise ill have to increase my stack by flipping shytcoins which is more of a gamble.
What you think about litecoin?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Beware breh :whoa:

Emocional-cycle-2-Web.jpg

As @:>) pointed out, the best time to get dumped on is when people are overly excited and feel unstoppable (*inserts Buffet's famous quote*). 10K is obviously a great target price as it is a symbolic milestone so it will be a resistance level for sure. It will probably be touched and beat but to be a safe entry, BTC will absolutely need to confirm that price as support level above all after such a parabolic rise (which is unlikely imo). Buying under a resistance level is super risky and it's better to wait for confirmations. There are plenty of inexperienced people entering now and advising them to enter at that moment is probably setting up to the get slaughtered if they don't know what they are doing. When BTC beat 1K for the first time, in the span of only week it reached 1.1K, got dumped to 700, reached 1.1K back then got dumped to 550. And that rejection started off the bearish trend of 2014 that only ended at the end of 2015. :mjcry:

the bubble already happened, we're in a post bubble stage

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm trying to figure out how to buy electroneum with litecoin on cryptopia any brehs can help me out