Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if you listen to these self proclaimed experts, these chart readers , these fake wolf of walls street nikkas you gone end up losing.. I followed a lot of them for a while and they always end up wrong and brush it under the rug...but when they're right they'll bring it up every time. Buy BITCOIN... yes it always dips so you can wait on a dip but don't wait too long it'll take off on you before you know it

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone use Changelly? Coinmarketcap links to it. You can use USD to purchase smaller coins.
I have... Don't do it I had to fight for my coins I purchased and keep the customer service guy in the chat until I did. It took forever... Easiest way to go is Coinbase then transfer to an exchange like Bittrex. If you're buying just to trade keep in mind though BTC transfer rates are pretty high, ETH And LTC is cheaper I think so something to think about

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just bought a sliver of BTC. We'll see if it amounts to a good investment. To think I thought I missed the boat at $1,000.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Man if you listen to these self proclaimed experts, these chart readers , these fake wolf of walls street nikkas you gone end up losing.. I followed a lot of them for a while and they always end up wrong and brush it under the rug...but when they're right they'll bring it up every time. Buy BITCOIN... yes it always dips so you can wait on a dip but don't wait too long it'll take off on you before you know it
Once I started looking into this, I looked up a few of these dudes and it all had that Jim Cranmer and/or the “You too can be a multimillionaire in three days with these 10 tips. Subscribe now!!!” Infomercial like sleeze.
At the end of the day folks can’t predict the future. You can make somewhat educated guesses and I do take the advice about new coins and maybe the more inner workings on why it’s a good coin and take it into account. But at the end of the day you can only really trust your own research and judgement.

Though I do listen to you guys on here about advice because you’re not trying to gain anything from trying to sell knowledge and people who are really into this sometimes, even if they are successful, sometimes overthink and over complicate things because they over digest a topic. I’m actually weary of that.

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going go even higher with these new partnerships. Going to be the next Ethereum.

I’m hoping man...I’m hoping :blessed:

I’m bout to dump more in on Friday.

Compared to Bitcoin, IOTA’s market cap is what Bitcoin’s market cap was when it was $228.00 per Bitcoin so you madddddd early. Ditto for NEO and Monero which I invested in too but I feel attached to IOTA for some reason.