Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What exchange are you guys using to buy iota?

Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase and then send/transfer the Bitcoin over to your account on Binance (an exchange), then trade in your Bitcoin for IOTA. Or for other coins.

It’s not smart to keep your coins on an open exchange but I haven’t had time to research how to safely store IOTA but I will tonight.

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
How much Bitcoin do u need to buy iota brehs? I'm hearing iota will normalize back to around a dollar buy the end of the day and then shoot up later on.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
There's this new coin called Qash that's I think is worth looking into , it's backed by the Japanese government . It's only listed on some small exchange but it will be added to bitfinex by the end of this month . It has a small circulation so it should give a nice return whenever it rises . Last time I checked , it was selling at .9 but that might be the final price by the time it gets added to bitfinex . There's more I can say but just googled it or something . I'll be buying some myself .
Wjere are you seeing it has a small circulation? i want to get in on it, but i rread it has 350 million already in circulation . I set up and acvount on that qryptos site but it doesnt let you withdrawl without ID verification

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Is that in fees? So there was a catch. Thanks. Looking to buy some Ripple.
Changleys fees are outrageous. set up a binance account and trade for the ripple, they are locking up a lot of the supply so you may get a bit of pump. or everyone could sell the news

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
There's this new coin called Qash that's I think is worth looking into , it's backed by the Japanese government . It's only listed on some small exchange but it will be added to bitfinex by the end of this month . It has a small circulation so it should give a nice return whenever it rises . Last time I checked , it was selling at .9 but that might be the final price by the time it gets added to bitfinex . There's more I can say but just googled it or something . I'll be buying some myself .

What app do you use to purchase Qash?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Changleys fees are outrageous.

This. Don't let these companies charge you $50++ in fees just to get alt coins. Take a bit and watch a few youtube videos on how to buy altcoins on Bittrex and Binance. Youtube search them and you will find a dozen step by step tutorials.

Learning to use the exchanges directly will change everything because your money will be 1:1 when you buy coins. If you pay those outrageous fees on sites like Changelly then you START OFF in the red.... Meaning you have to make damn near 100 in profit just to fukking break even.. No way.. that shyts robbery.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Wjere are you seeing it has a small circulation? i want to get in on it, but i rread it has 350 million already in circulation . I set up and acvount on that qryptos site but it doesnt let you withdrawl without ID verification
If your check most cryptos tend to have over a billion coins circulating . 350 million ain't much .
What app do you use to purchase Qash?

It's going to get listed on bitfinex on the 30th .

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
damn this shyt really gonna hit $10k wtf. It was $8k weeks ago. I think it's too late to invest in bitcoin unless you put in a ton of money. But investing in some altcoins might be more attractive for me like ethereum. I think 1 ether is like $400 or something.