Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Electroneum is mostly hype at this point.

I invested in ETN. It has a lot of hype but rightfully so. The hack attempt at their Nov. 1 launch slowed things down but they contracted HackerOne to hack-proof their environment, so after the re-launch and initial dump I think this coin will go bananas. Their investors/fans can't wait for the launch. They're wearing Electroneum shirts lol. I already have 10k ETN and will buy 90k more after the launch/dump when the coins are .01. I'm positive it will reach a dollar by end of next year so thats $100k for me :whew:

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I invested in ETN. It has a lot of hype but rightfully so. The hack attempt at their Nov. 1 launch slowed things down but they contracted HackerOne to hack-proof their environment, so after the re-launch and initial dump I think this coin will go bananas. Their investors/fans can't wait for the launch. They're wearing Electroneum shirts lol. I already have 10k ETN and will by 90k more after the launch/dump when the coins are .01. I'm positive it will reach a dollar by end of next year so thats $100k for me :whew:
I have 11k coins i think. It will be the most secure platform once finished. I'm going to keep buying as well

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
You guys think btc will have a big dip when it reaches 10k like it did when it hit the 5k milestone?

Its hard to know. Theres been times when we all expected that dip, and instead it just rattled off a 3 month straight rise with no fukking dips. Then when it dips, it only comes down to like.... much higher than where you had a chance to buy in to begin with :mjcry:

shyt is just.. wild. I mean, MAYBE it hits 10k, sets off a bunch of institutional sell orders along with people taking profit and dips hard for a while.... Or maybe it hits 10k and all the speculators decide "fukk THIS shyt I'M GETTING IN BEFORE I MISS OUT!" and the shyt rockets to 13k before it corrects.... back down to 11k..... then back up again.

If that happens you are better off buying now at $9600. Who knows though. Me, Im just done waiting. I put my money in pretty much immediately and keep a small $1k purse for buying dips only. No more than 1k. I can't stand waiting on the dips that don't come when I want them too.:mjgrin:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Its hard to know. Theres been times when we all expected that dip, and instead it just rattled off a 3 month straight rise with no fukking dips. Then when it dips, it only comes down to like.... much higher than where you had a chance to buy in to begin with :mjcry:

shyt is just.. wild. I mean, MAYBE it hits 10k, sets off a bunch of institutional sell orders along with people taking profit and dips hard for a while.... Or maybe it hits 10k and all the speculators decide "fukk THIS shyt I'M GETTING IN BEFORE I MISS OUT!" and the shyt rockets to 13k before it corrects.... back down to 11k..... then back up again.

If that happens you are better off buying now at $9600. Who knows though. Me, Im just done waiting. I put my money in pretty much immediately and keep a small $1k purse for buying dips only. No more than 1k. I can't stand waiting on the dips that don't come when I want them too.:mjgrin:
When everyone is optimistic like this
It’s gonna dip :dead:
Seen it time and time again

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
just flipped all my btc for eth, right now im only in eth and waves. that eth/btc ratio is still low as fukk, it hit 0.14 at one point this summer but now back under 0.05 again. im pretty confident that ratio is only gonna go up in the future, that eth roadmap lookin real promising. tryin to grow my eth stack more but these prices are just :wow: idk if we'll see sub 300 eth again but hoping for a big dip so i can buy more, otherwise ill have to increase my stack by flipping shytcoins which is more of a gamble.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Do people not know you can buy bits of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin ? You dont have to spend $9735 to buy 1 bitcoin... you coulda bought $500 worth of bitcoin on Monday and still made money..

Yeah this is a big one, more people need to be made aware of this. A lot of people don't know it works that way.