Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What's a good wallet for someone who has an android to use if I want to buy some Ripple coins? I'm just starting to get into this.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Do people not know you can buy bits of bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin ? You dont have to spend $9735 to buy 1 bitcoin... you coulda bought $500 worth of bitcoin on Monday and still made money..

woww i did not know this..thank you

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
There's this new coin called Qash that's I think is worth looking into , it's backed by the Japanese government . It's only listed on some small exchange but it will be added to bitfinex by the end of this month . It has a small circulation so it should give a nice return whenever it rises . Last time I checked , it was selling at .9 but that might be the final price by the time it gets added to bitfinex . There's more I can say but just googled it or something . I'll be buying some myself .

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So I finally stopped pumpfaking and just threw $100 into the Bitcoin pot, used Coinbase to cop.

I plan to invest a bit more later this week. I'm also planning to buy into Ethereum and Litecoin. :smugdraper:

If you have a coinbase account use Gdax to buy/sell, the rates are lower