Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best thing about crypto is its great for limited funds, and it has great returns. If you cant afford 8500 for one bitcoin you can buy $50 worth of one and still eat when it goes up :bryan:

When you get the game down, youll be able to build stacks from those gains in no time. I dont have anything against traditional stocks, but the gains are so small, and theres so many middlemen you are forced to funnel your trading through (brokers, DSPPs) that its not worth bothering if you have a small amount of money. The fees and middlemen will swallow up all your shyt and youll get shytty 3% gains on top of that.

Meanwhile the dudes that put $50 in Ethereum January 1st of this year would look at that same $50 now, and its worth 2,884.14 today... I mean Jesus fukking christ. Its not a million but its better than turning $50 into $52 in the same frame of time after fees.

Ledger Nano IMO. Its 21% off for Black Friday right now too on top of being the best one. Perfect timing to snatch one up and save some money. They doing that fast shipping for free for this sale also. Online wallets? I would MAYBE trust Coinbase until you get your nano, but you cant really trust anything but a hardware wallet to be honest.
Where can I get cop for 21 percent off?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
What does the price come out to with tax?

The price is in euros on that site
my man, use google.

i just copped a ledger off amazon should be here tuesday. set up a couple budget mining computers with some RX480 GPUs as well for some of the altcoins.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Stay away from the ponzi scheme man. Make the money with the market, don't let them sheisty scam artists prey on your impatience and steal your money. Ethereum bought to hit 500 after being 300 like a week and a half ago. Just invest normally and eat the profits. Dont rush it, stay away from bitconnect.

I'ma post my shyt here, we gwan see

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Successfully transferred some bitcoin to my bittrex account, transaction only took 1 hour :ehh:

If I knew it was this easy I would’ve been trading alts

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Successfully transferred some bitcoin to my bittrex account, transaction only took 1 hour :ehh:

If I knew it was this easy I would’ve been trading alts
Breh be careful though, messing with the smaller alt coins is like messing with penny stocks. I'm not a good day trader and I found out the hard way