Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don't see how ETH does not touch $500 here pretty soon.

BTC Dominance is getting closer and closer to that 50% mark, just as I predicted but with a 8K+ value.

This is great news for the market.

Fam that ETH looking good with those gains. I copped LTC last week because of the cheap price but only put $100 in ETH. I wanna cop more but the price jumped so much in a week. I might just cop

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
ALT Season is about to return.

But don't dumbfukk it :ufdup:

I am expecting a quick violent drop with I/O COIN here really soon and will dump.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
About to go allll in on bitconnect :lupe::lupe:

Stay away from the ponzi scheme man. Make the money with the market, don't let them sheisty scam artists prey on your impatience and steal your money. Ethereum bought to hit 500 after being 300 like a week and a half ago. Just invest normally and eat the profits. Dont rush it, stay away from bitconnect.

little4209

All Star
Daps
So much info....been following these threads all year...scared money wont make none

Just downloaded Coinbase :yeshrug: I’ll prob buy something this weekend...tired of being left behind even though I’m broke :sadcam: Lmao

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So a breh might come back in in a couple of weeks, what are the foundations to have here :
- hardware wallet (Ledger Nano ?)
- app wallet (Ledger Trustlet)
- markets (bittrex for alts, kraken/finex for BTC/ETH)
- news sources (bitcointalk for anns, official websites for white papers)
- other stuff ?

I'd like to know which is more clever between buying ETH or buying BTC ? I have an account on Bittrex and it seems that all alts are paired with both even though there's more volume in BTC markets obviously. However, I'd rather wait for a dip and ETH just broke the resistance around 380 and BTC seems more interesting in that regard as 8600 might serve as a breather after the rise from 5400. What do you guys think ?

I know waiting for an entry might make me late for some pumps but I'd rather have solid foundations instead of going in head first.

EDIT : Welp, BTC just smashed 8600 :mjlol:. Huge walls pumping the price.

Last edited: