Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh be careful though, messing with the smaller alt coins is like messing with penny stocks. I'm not a good day trader and I found out the hard way
I hadn’t bought anything yet but I was thinking Power and IOTA. I’d be good with a 30% monthly return:francis:

Any suggestions?

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hadn’t bought anything yet but I was thinking Power and IOTA. I’d be good with a 30% monthly return:francis:

Any suggestions?
Breh I hopped out the alt game a couple months ago when I kept seeing Bitcoin take off on me so I haven't been paying attention. I just stick to bitcoin right now but I plan on picking up ETH down the line. If I were to mess with alts though it would be something within the top 5-10 coins in the market cap

mikeB805

Rookie
Daps

Any suggestions?
If it were that likely don’t you think everyone would be buying them up? Oh, just 30% monthly :usure:
I’d stick to more established avenues for the majority of investments and throw a few k into some alt hoping for a home run but expecting much less

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it were that likely don’t you think everyone would be buying them up? Oh, just 30% monthly :usure:
I’d stick to more established avenues for the majority of investments and throw a few k into some alt hoping for a home run but expecting much less
I've got money invested in stocks, a slightly smaller in the big 3 crypts and planning on investing a couple of hundred the alts and 30% isnt a homerun with the way theres crypts are moving breh

mikeB805

Rookie
Daps
I've got money invested in stocks, a slightly smaller in the big 3 crypts and planning on investing a couple of hundred the alts and 30% isnt a homerun with the way theres crypts are moving breh
I understand that but alts are so volatile it would be dangerous to have any expectations.

mikeB805

Rookie
Daps
And yeah, in this market 30% isn’t a home run, it’s a good day :blessed:

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
BTC past the $9000 mark

vegetadragonball.jpg

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Good lord these gains. Im already back even and up 11% after Christmas spending this year man this shyt is ridiculous. Both ETH and BTC eating. Thats 60% of my portfolio lol. Made all that money back already and I was feeling bad about cutting that deep into my pockets.

Never shoulda doubted the market, didnt even feel that shyt this year :wow: Christmas spending becoming nothing but a speed bump on the road brehs.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
At this rate BTC hitting 10K within a week lol. It's unlikely but I guess [KG]everything is possible[/KG]

I think that a rise that parabolic will come down hard but can't hate on those who're riding the wave. :salute:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm setting up my Finex account and deposit rules are crazy :wtf:

What are you guys using to transfer fiat ? Any breh here use EUR ? I was used to Kraken but this exchange stays with the 502 error smh.

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
I'm setting up my Finex account and deposit rules are crazy :wtf:

What are you guys using to transfer fiat ? Any breh here use EUR ? I was used to Kraken but this exchange stays with the 502 error smh.

Don't use Kraken. You will go crazy and lose money because trades will get cancelled/not working and just the overall system doesn't work

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
For EURO just pump fiat into Coinbase, get it to GDAX (same company) and buy BTC, ETH, LTC. You can transfer those to any exchange you want