Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Breh, whatever you have to spare. I've been buying bitcoin here and there whenever I have the money to spare even from a minimum of $20 on up. I've been eating since, bitcoin will always dip but will gradually move up.
I want to put in $50. What’s the link to buy some bitcoin?

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is trezor the best hardware wallet or ledger nano? what are the best online wallets?
After doing research I believe a majority of the crypto community chose Ledger Nano S as their preferred choice , I have a ledger nano S and no complaints here except for the fact that their ripple wallet is a little buggy. but they have the most options for other crypto wallets to store I believe.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
So much info....been following these threads all year...scared money wont make none

Just downloaded Coinbase :yeshrug: I’ll prob buy something this weekend...tired of being left behind even though I’m broke :sadcam: Lmao

Look into the lending coins if you want to make some passive income.
Looking into myself, knew nothing about it and was skeptical of the returns till i read more.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
After doing research I believe a majority of the crypto community chose Ledger Nano S as their preferred choice , I have a ledger nano S and no complaints here except for the fact that their ripple wallet is a little buggy. but they have the most options for other crypto wallets to store I believe.

thanks. I.ve been trying to order the nano for the last 30 min, but everytime i put my address in, it doesn't allow me to choose a shipping option. shyt is aggravating. I may just go with the trezor.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Is it too late to jump in? Especially with limited funds?

Best thing about crypto is its great for limited funds, and it has great returns. If you cant afford 8500 for one bitcoin you can buy $50 worth of one and still eat when it goes up :bryan:

When you get the game down, youll be able to build stacks from those gains in no time. I dont have anything against traditional stocks, but the gains are so small, and theres so many middlemen you are forced to funnel your trading through (brokers, DSPPs) that its not worth bothering if you have a small amount of money. The fees and middlemen will swallow up all your shyt and youll get shytty 3% gains on top of that.

Meanwhile the dudes that put $50 in Ethereum January 1st of this year would look at that same $50 now, and its worth 2,884.14 today... I mean Jesus fukking christ. Its not a million but its better than turning $50 into $52 in the same frame of time after fees.

is trezor the best hardware wallet or ledger nano? what are the best online wallets?

Ledger Nano IMO. Its 21% off for Black Friday right now too on top of being the best one. Perfect timing to snatch one up and save some money. They doing that fast shipping for free for this sale also. Online wallets? I would MAYBE trust Coinbase until you get your nano, but you cant really trust anything but a hardware wallet to be honest.