Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Don't use Kraken. You will go crazy and lose money because trades will get cancelled/not working and just the overall system doesn't work
Yeah I noticed this that's why I turned to Finex. 2 years ago, Kraken was a good exchange, never had any issues with them and they seemed professional with a good support. What happened ? :picard:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Yeah I noticed this that's why I turned to Finex. 2 years ago, Kraken was a good exchange, never had any issues with them and they seemed professional with a good support. What happened ? :picard:

I don't know man, they put out a beta trading platform a while ago and it looks good but it just doesn't work. Buy and sell orders get cancelled for no reason and sometimes you think it got cancelled and put in another order but the first one did went through. So now you have 2 orders and it's just all messed up. Just avoid Kraken if you care about money

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good lord these gains. Im already back even and up 11% after Christmas spending this year man this shyt is ridiculous. Both ETH and BTC eating. Thats 60% of my portfolio lol. Made all that money back already and I was feeling bad about cutting that deep into my pockets.

Never shoulda doubted the market, didnt even feel that shyt this year :wow: Christmas spending becoming nothing but a speed bump on the road brehs.
Get that money brother (if you are even black:mjpls:)

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You guys think btc will have a big dip when it reaches 10k like it did when it hit the 5k milestone?

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made damn near a rack in a couple of weeks trading BTC, LTC and LIT. Took me 2-3 months with 2x the investment amount to break that with the Dow. Still not putting all my investment eggs in 1 basket, 66% stocks 33% in crypto. It’s hard not to add more, and I’m sure I will once my hardware wallet arrives tonorrrow. Side note, I’m concerned about a physical wallet drastically slowing the time that I can get out if there’s a catastrophic crash :merchant:

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of the ups and downs I had the last 6 months learning the crypto game and finally figuring it out is finally paying off :banderas:.. BITCOIN brehs fuk all that other shyt ...

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear a lot of people say that.. shyt I was just like you I had to watch bitcoin go from 1800 till 6k to finally jump in and I regret not doing it sooner
Them nikkas gonna be on the sideline when it hits 12000 talking about they waiting for the dips :mjlol:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I hear a lot of people say that.. shyt I was just like you I had to watch bitcoin go from 1800 till 6k to finally jump in and I regret not doing it sooner
Yeah but there have been some dips from 1800 to 6K. This two week rally from 5500 is pure madness lol. There's no stopping that train at the moment but to be frank I don't see how this can be sustainable. This could smash 10K tonight easily but entering now is too risky for me (and I can't as I don't have my money on Coinbase yet so I'm just talking :russ:)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Everyone is over confident which means the smart money will be selling soon.

Buy a bit when its 25% 33% and 50% off the current price