Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTC will have futures, options and an ETF trading on the biggest financial markets in the world next year.

ETH will stick around, but it will be left in the dust.
They just don't know yet lol , I had to find out the hard way by investing in a bunch of different coins until I realized it's all about bitcoin. I would have so much more right now if I knew much earlier but it's not too late yet.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They just don't know yet lol , I had to find out the hard way by investing in a bunch of different coins until I realized it's all about bitcoin. I would have so much more right now if I knew much earlier but it's not too late yet.

Don't listen to bruh....he got into Bitcoin early and made money so his opinion is colored.

Smart contracts that execute autonomously have enormous potential going into the 2020s and 2030s. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

+

All of the applications that can be built on top of the network going forward.

+

Bitcoin will not be the only crypto being traded on futures exchanges.

Let's say Ethereum doesn't supplant Bitcoin, one coin will. The idea that it can't is foolish. Historically, the first to do something hardly ends up winning. MySpace and Friendster were first. Then Facebook destroyed them. Now with Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter which all came YEARS later, kids don't even remember what a MySpace was. AltaVista, AskJeeves, Yahoo and GeoCities were first. Then Google fukked their life up. AOL? Remember them. The way Microsoft and Apple fukked up Xerox, IBM and HP who were major players in the 60s and 70s. It's a recurring theme but let's not look to historical patterns :russ:

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Same here lol thinking about selling my Alts and just putting it into btc but I'll just keep them .

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is the part i hate.
Do I take profits now or keep riding the btc train..........I think amma ride it till a day before the fork, sell, wait for the dip and buy some more, just like last time.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Smart Contracts
Decentralized Apps

The tech is better. Bitcoin is speculative. It has first mover's advantage. That's it. If you think Bitcoin can't be supplanted going forward, then you drinking the koolaid a little too hard. MySpace was first too. Then what happened?

sit down bruh