Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Bitcoin has no intrinsic value to 99% of the general public. It is still a highly speculative investment.

Are you going to act as my personal FDIC and insure my money, or are you going to shut the fukk up?

I'm going to laugh straight to bank while you FOMO at $10,000

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait the for the fork.
We about to eat.
Paycheck just came through.
Bout to load up on even m0re as we go to the moon. shyt even my wife gave me half her paycheck to throw in. She don't even know what's happening other than the fact that shyt keeps hitting new highs again and again and again.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. So I have coinbase. I’m going to buy BTC and move it to a paper wallet. When I want to sell how do I transfer the BTC back to my coinbase wallet?
When you create the paper wallet make sure you are not connected to the internet. Hackers can still hack a wallet if connected to a network.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I still didn't get in yet and BTC is going to $7000 in the next 4 days :damn:

I refuse to buy anything at the all time high though so I'm looking at ICOs. I like that India Coin that's preselling right now but they don't allow Americans.
JUST

BUY

SLOW

If you are scared about the risk of it going down, but it's going to shoot up past 8K relatively easy here and 10K is not out of the question either.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just purchased earlier some shyt called litecoin. Sounds like the bitcoin for broke people. Only spent like $115. Just something to test the waters on coinbase. Hopefully this shyt gets as high as bitcoin. Gotta wait like a week tho. Why tho? They bout to make the coins and mail them to me? :francis:
LTC will go up, but honestly out of all the cryptos in the top 10 I just don't see much value in LTC.

I hold some because the transaction fees have remained low, but it's still MEH on LTC for the most part.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
LTC will go up, but honestly out of all the cryptos in the top 10 I just don't see much value in LTC.

I hold some because the transaction fees have remained low, but it's still MEH on LTC for the most part.
Can you purchase parts of bitcoin instead of one? Definitely ain't got no 60,000 or whatever one is worth right now.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Cool. Might throw a few hundred when my vacation check kicks in. Wish I would've invested when it started.
Whatever you are comfortable with is cool. I usually recommend spreading out a little with alts to flip, but the BTC FOMO is so ridiculous right now that it should go into BTC and MAYBE Ethereum/XMR at the moment.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
JUST

BUY

SLOW

If you are scared about the risk of it going down, but it's going to shoot up past 8K relatively easy here and 10K is not out of the question either.

Thats what im doing , just bought $500 worth of bitcoin . not much but at least a start. Planning to buy that same amount each month.
I also have other altcoins that i have money on , so far vertcoin has been the one that have given me the most profit.