Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200.gif
As if EVERYONE isn't saying a correction is coming once the snapshot happens?

200.gif

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Still time to get in now cuz it's gonna hit 10K before the fork.
what the fork gonna do?

still can't believe after the election I told people bitcoin was gonna soar, but didn't put money where my mouth was :wow:

because at the time the prices were like 700-800ish and I was bytching about how I had bitcoins at $250 per a year or two earlier but sold them at around $500. Even at 700 then I could be :blessed: right now, but instead I'm sick as fukk. Mentally clocked out w/ this bitcoin shyt :hhh:. Prime opportunity I let go to waste.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin cash is booming for two days straight now. I might pull the trigger

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thats what I did when it spiked right to 5K only to crash down quick again. The idea is to keep accumulating however. Always more, not less.

This whole wave is still in its infancy.

I hear you.....and i believe you.....its just.....the nagging voice in my head....
One day the SEC or World bank or somebody will get up and announce their own IMF approved crypto that everyone will be forced to use and then bitcoin will drop in value to about $1200......thats my fear, thats why i keep taking profits like this....and also because I need the money sometimes.....but i see your point.

I read a stat once that said currently everyday 1,000 new people purchase bitcoin for the first time. If thats true thats insane.There is still room for this thing to hit the moon.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Bitcoin cash is booming for two days straight now. I might pull the trigger

:usure:

I hear you.....and i believe you.....its just.....the nagging voice in my head....
One day the SEC or World bank or somebody will get up and announce their own IMF approved crypto that everyone will be forced to use and then bitcoin will drop in value to about $1200......thats my fear, thats why i keep taking profits like this....and also because I need the money sometimes.....but i see your point.

I read a stat once that said currently everyday 1,000 new people purchase bitcoin for the first time. If thats true thats insane.There is still room for this thing to hit the moon.

kill that noise in ya head shyt is dumb :ufdup:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not interested in BTC anymore, no big gains to be made anymore IMO, alt is where it's at. Anyone found a way around the US thing? The best ICOs don't allow Americans.