Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ethereum maybe, but I doubt it will overtake BTC in market cap tbh. I was trolling @heisenburrr, it will be 2nd place for a long time unless Vitalik and his team come up with some off the wall shyt.

OMG and NEO will have their place too, but they are already pretty "big". OMG still has a way to go.

Smart contracts is off the wall shyt. The world just hasn't caught up to it yet. The average person is too dumb to buy bitcoin off Coinbase so smart contracts sound like gibberish to them but in 2022? 2025? 2030? But it doesn't have to be Ethereum. I'm simply saying one can and probably will. It's like 1997 in the dot com craze. Saying no other companies (or in this case, cryptos/d'apps) will come through and disrupt the industry is silly.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
hasn't gone parabolic yet. when that chart line is poitning straight up in the air you can cash out for a min and buy lower. for now we just cruisin

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is the part i hate.
Do I take profits now or keep riding the btc train..........I think amma ride it till a day before the fork, sell, wait for the dip and buy some more, just like last time.
Thats what I did when it spiked right to 5K only to crash down quick again. The idea is to keep accumulating however. Always more, not less.

This whole wave is still in its infancy.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I just bought a Lil piece of BTC. A small, pitiful piece :mjlol: its a start though :manny:

Should I fukk with litecoin? Any other altcoins?
Just hold bitcoin and add more if you can, at least until the fork. If you're planning to get into alts research what happened after the bitcoin cash fork, look into a few you may want to pickup. So many people are crying right now because they've lost 30%-40% because all the money is flowing into bitcoin, you could get lucky with an alt right now but its more likely you would lose money

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$7200 :mjcry:

I'm still waiting for that correction to get in.
200.gif