Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't be silly. BTC is still the GOD Crypto.

The others are good to ride waves and profit, but don't start dumping money into shyt just because you think it will "MOON" like a lot of morons on twitter think.
Moon and lambos breh :pachaha: you ain't heard?

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Don't be silly. BTC is still the GOD Crypto.

The others are good to ride waves and profit, but don't start dumping money into shyt just because you think it will "MOON" like a lot of morons on twitter think.

Ethereum is going to have a higher market cap than Bitcoin imo.

Neo, Omg and Iota have potential too (not to surpass Bitcoin but to be big).

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it crashes, I'm buying. If it's rises, I'm buying. If it's plateauing, I'm buying.
tenor.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ethereum is going to have a higher market cap than Bitcoin imo.

Neo, Omg and Iota have potential too (not to surpass Bitcoin but to be big).
Ethereum maybe, but I doubt it will overtake BTC in market cap tbh. I was trolling @heisenburrr, it will be 2nd place for a long time unless Vitalik and his team come up with some off the wall shyt.

OMG and NEO will have their place too, but they are already pretty "big". OMG still has a way to go.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I Should have maxed out a credit card on Electroneum. Id have a fukking mint. I have 6405 coins. I aint cashing shyt out. They have yet to release the rest of their products. My brother was like sell. Nah imngood, I fukked up on Facebook and Apple stock and missed out on some bread. Patience is key. One thing is, there were some fukking millionaires made tonight

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Should have maxed out a credit card on Electroneum. Id have a fukking mint. I have 6405 coins. I aint cashing shyt out. They have yet to release the rest of their products. My brother was like sell. Nah imngood, I fukked up on Facebook and Apple stock and missed out on some bread. Patience is key. One thing is, there were some fukking millionaires made tonight
The more I research altcoins are where it is at. But I'd be damned if Im holding on to a million dollars worth of coins. If I ever get that kind of value I'm slowly cashing out.