Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok go to bitadress.org. U will make a bitcoin address. When u make this address u will be given the address AND the private key. U need this key to get the coin off the wallet and don't share this with ANYONE. Write it down take a pic and save it in your computer. If u lose the key u lose any coins u have on that wallet. Now u can send bitcoin to the address u generated. Once again KEEP YOUR KEY PRIVATE AND SAFE.
Thanks. So I have coinbase. I’m going to buy BTC and move it to a paper wallet. When I want to sell how do I transfer the BTC back to my coinbase wallet?

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Thanks. So I have coinbase. I’m going to buy BTC and move it to a paper wallet. When I want to sell how do I transfer the BTC back to my coinbase wallet?
Iv never used coin base but there should be an option to import a private key. When u do this, the btc on your paper wallet will go back to coinbase. Out of curiosity, why do u want a paper wallet at all?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv never used coin base but there should be an option to import a private key. When u do this, the btc on your paper wallet will go back to coinbase. Out of curiosity, why do u want a paper wallet at all?
Just a sense of security. Online wallets can get hacked no? :yeshrug:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
GRS:blessed:
makes me not feel as bad about selling most of my vertcoin in september

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still didn't get in yet and BTC is going to $7000 in the next 4 days :damn:

I refuse to buy anything at the all time high though so I'm looking at ICOs. I like that India Coin that's preselling right now but they don't allow Americans.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not? It's the most secure option, period.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really like BitIndia but can't buy it :mjcry:

If you live outside the US get in https://bitindia.co

Also looking at AceBusters, Cash Poker Pro, and LordMancer II.

I haven't invested in anything yet. I would buy BitIndia if I could, still researching how many blockchain gamified coins exist and what they did before investing in the others.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I still didn't get in yet and BTC is going to $7000 in the next 4 days :damn:

I refuse to buy anything at the all time high though so I'm looking at ICOs. I like that India Coin that's preselling right now but they don't allow Americans.

Jesus you people are retarded.

Do you know how many ATH Bitcoin has made in the last year?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus you people are retarded.

Do you know how many ATH Bitcoin has made in the last year?
Bitcoin has no intrinsic value to 99% of the general public. It is still a highly speculative investment.

Are you going to act as my personal FDIC and insure my money, or are you going to shut the fukk up?