Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Looks like I missed the boat :mjcry:. I could have easily put in 200 when this shyt came through. Is this shyt steady though? When dealing with technologies and with so many starts up working on crypto currency..wouldn't it be possible for bitcoin to get easily replaced.

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like I missed the boat :mjcry:. I could have easily put in 200 when this shyt came through. Is this shyt steady though? When dealing with technologies and with so many starts up working on crypto currency..wouldn't it be possible for bitcoin to get easily replaced.

nah, theyre knock offs most of them will fail even if they improve the technology over it. Bitcoin is the original and all alt coins traded through bitcoin usually.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone walk me through putting bitcoin into a paper wallet from coinbase? Please explain like I’m an idiot. I’m super new to this shyt.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Every time I cop a sack of tree I throw whatever I spent on it on BC

:yeshrug:

Simply using it as a glorified savings account at this point

Need to get out of Coinbase with it tho. Kind of want to try my luck on some altcoins and see what the flip is like

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Can someone walk me through putting bitcoin into a paper wallet from coinbase? Please explain like I’m an idiot. I’m super new to this shyt.
make a paper wallet. secure the key. send your coins to your new address. dont do all at once just in case u send it to the wrong place

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just purchased earlier some shyt called litecoin. Sounds like the bitcoin for broke people. Only spent like $115. Just something to test the waters on coinbase. Hopefully this shyt gets as high as bitcoin. Gotta wait like a week tho. Why tho? They bout to make the coins and mail them to me? :francis:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Just purchased earlier some shyt called litecoin. Sounds like the bitcoin for broke people. Only spent like $115. Just something to test the waters on coinbase. Hopefully this shyt gets as high as bitcoin. Gotta wait like a week tho. Why tho? They bout to make the coins and mail them to me? :francis:

doubt it will get to BTC levels.... could double in price tho

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
How do I secure the key? What does that mean?
Ok go to bitadress.org. U will make a bitcoin address. When u make this address u will be given the address AND the private key. U need this key to get the coin off the wallet and don't share this with ANYONE. Write it down take a pic and save it in your computer. If u lose the key u lose any coins u have on that wallet. Now u can send bitcoin to the address u generated. Once again KEEP YOUR KEY PRIVATE AND SAFE.