Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Is a ceiling gonna be hit on this soon?! It's just been going up and up, crazy.

Get in. Basically "The ceiling has to be close" has been the case ever since it hit a dollar. Its an endless loop.

Feel like you missed out on getting, so dont bother. 6 months later, price is doubled again, and over and over and over. Im personally a fan of BTC. But if for whatever reason you want to buy a cheaper coin, buy a few LiteCoins. They are about 55$ a coin today, in January they were $3.90 a coin. I mean... Jesus.

Even if you don't put in a lot. Just buy SOME, so you eat off these gains. If you don't invest big you might only make a few thousand, but still, just take that free money use it to buy your new smartphone every year or something. As long as you don't let the opportunity COMPLETELY pass you by its fine.

Everyone should be taking this right now though. It's just too easy.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just got a quick question I got a portable HDD how do I set up a digital wallet to take my coins with me on it??? :jbhmm:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Are you buying Universa ICO?

What ICOs would you recommend?
I bought it. It's a penny per coin, i think i bought over 4700. The last of the ICOs I bought into actually are ending 10/30. Electroneum ended 2 weeks ago. Universa ends in December I believe. I'm all over this shyt though. Shyt if you invest a few dollars over a couple years, maybe even less, that could be thousands. Do your research and watch for scams.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah hell nah. I mean, bitcoin not 47 cents either. Them shyts is near 6k I think per coin. But there are other coins. Do your research
Yeah i'm thinking of buying some BTC and ethereum. The other super cheap coins seem like trading penny stocks to me.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Yeah i'm thinking of buying some BTC and ethereum. The other super cheap coins seem like trading penny stocks to me.
Bitcoin started off as pennies, remember that bro. If it's a penny, invest. You can literally invest 50 buck's and just imagine if that investment hits a buck for each coin. That's cash man