Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
About to purchase a whole bunch of Ripple from
Changelly. Exchange cryptocurrencies at the best rate.

Is this a good move?

I'm reading a book on different cryptocurrencies and this seems like a safe bet.

Ripple is the 3rd largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.

I don't agree with you on a lot of stuff, especially your threads in the coliseum, but I'll put that aside and give you some advice:

1. Use Coinmarketcap.com and Worldcoininex.com (almost in real time) if you want to look during the day.

2. Sign up for Gemini, Kraken, or Poloniex. A lot also use BitThumb and Bitfinex, but some of those sites are having issues with U.S. customers.

3. I have been wiring money to Gemini.....buying BTC.....sending it to Bittrex.....and then holding or buying my alt coins.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with you on a lot of stuff, especially your threads in the coliseum, but I'll put that aside and give you some advice:

1. Use Coinmarketcap.com and Worldcoininex.com (almost in real time) if you want to look during the day.

2. Sign up for Gemini, Kraken, or Poloniex. A lot also use BitThumb and Bitfinex, but some of those sites are having issues with U.S. customers.

3. I have been wiring money to Gemini.....buying BTC.....sending it to Bittrex.....and then holding or buying my alt coins.

Bet. Thank you.

Trying to get in on this crypto rush without fukking up.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
It's because you're using coinbase. The advantage there is that you can obviously use a credit card to deposit, but the fees are significantly higher. I've deposited five figures a handful of times recently to Gemini by a bank wire, and I paid a total of $15 each time.

Have you had any issues withdrawling funds out of gemini?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
If a couple thousand of dollars is all you have to your name, going all in Bitcoin is just as good a bet as anything.

If you are playing with 10s, 100s of thousands and can't figure out the risk of NOT having a tangible percentage of your portfolio in Bitcoin then I feel for you.

True. Having no exposure to Bitcon at all is not a smart move.

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
I’ve had trouble finding an app on my
Phone to purchase coins OTHER than BTC LTC & ETH

Anyone know of a good iPhone app that can let me purchase other alts