Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
But forreal, it cost me $2.38 to send $20. Crypto will never take off with these BS fees. Maybe it's just Coinbase but....

It's because you're using coinbase. The advantage there is that you can obviously use a credit card to deposit, but the fees are significantly higher. I've deposited five figures a handful of times recently to Gemini by a bank wire, and I paid a total of $15 each time.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
It's because you're using coinbase. The advantage there is that you can obviously use a credit card to deposit, but the fees are significantly higher. I've deposited five figures a handful of times recently to Gemini by a bank wire, and I paid a total of $15 each time.
:whew::dead:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Golem
Siacoin
Lbry coin
Ripple
Nem
:ohlawd:

Good coins that are cheap and for the long term

I like both Golem and Siacoin. Really interesting projects that could/should succeed. Got a rack of each at the moment.

Ripple is dead to me. Swell was supposed to be marketing/hype to support $XRP and basically everyone said Ripple will exist independent of $XRP. Had me like Wtf.

Bitcoin is the best investment in my opinion. Only 21 mil will ever be produced, already has a strong acceptance as currency worldwide. It's probably not tradeable anymore but I'm looking to acquire 5 coins and sit on it.

Fees are def a bytch. Kraken charges $5 withdrawal fee. Was testing the xfer to my Trezor wallet of 0.01 $BTC, shyt cost $5 bucks, smh.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
About to purchase a whole bunch of Ripple from
Changelly. Exchange cryptocurrencies at the best rate.

Is this a good move?

I'm reading a book on different cryptocurrencies and this seems like a safe bet.

Ripple is the 3rd largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.

Depends on your goals. Are you long or short? Do you believe in the Ripple project and more specifically $XRP as a currency on the Ripple network? It is way down, so it wouldn't be a bad time to buy it if you believe in it. Some people are long on it, others are trading it, me, I gave up on it after the Swell conference where almost nobody backed XRP specifically and said the Ripple network can function without it. But, if you feel like its got potential to grow and got money you arent afraid of losing on it, then go for it.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Depends on your goals. Are you long or short? Do you believe in the Ripple project and more specifically $XRP as a currency on the Ripple network? It is way down, so it wouldn't be a bad time to buy it if you believe in it. Some people are long on it, others are trading it, me, I gave up on it after the Swell conference where almost nobody backed XRP specifically and said the Ripple network can function without it. But, if you feel like its got potential to grow and got money you arent afraid of losing on it, then go for it.

I will buy some.

Found a site that has all the coins and tokens there you can see how they are doing.

Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud