Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Made some good money and lost money investing in Crypto the past six months. I've always known about it, but shout out to the Coli for putting me on. I was browsing the other crypto thread on 6 certs and was introduced to Ethereum before it took off.

Now I'm invested in NEO (which has been nothing but a money maker) and OMG.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The market doesn't make predictions. My own guess is we'll be higher by the end of the year and will see $10K plus by next year

Props on the knowledge you've dropped in here. Ignored this thread to my own peril for over a year.

Understanding you're really bullish, for the skeptics (not saying I am one) what's the most reasonable bear case you've heard for BTC and why do you think it's unfounded?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone link me to a walk through on how to get a wallet? I'm still kind of confused as to how it works.

Also I read that Ethereum has bugs in the code that can lock people out of their coins? This happen to any of you? Crypto looks like a good flip but I'm very bearish on anything jumping this high so fast. Bitcoin went up 1k in like 4 days.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Props on the knowledge you've dropped in here. Ignored this thread to my own peril for over a year.

Understanding you're really bullish, for the skeptics (not saying I am one) what's the most reasonable bear case you've heard for BTC and why do you think it's unfounded?

Centralization of mining and power hungry corporate big shots are a concern right now. There has been several attempt to hijack development of the protocol over the last couple of years to undermine its decentralization but so far the ecosystem has shown serious resiliency.

Divide & conquer tactics are prevalent in the space right now. Nothing that Bitcoin can't overcome though

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bumped. Classic thread.
full

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
yall ready for the fork? I gotta get my stash on an exchange asap. I missed out on the last one. not gonna miss this one. free money :wow:
These b*stards at bittrex allready shutdown deposits:mjcry: i have to leave everything in my wallet and hope the bitcoingold price is still up on november 1st