Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
My homie put me up on electroneum and I jumped on that ICO.

I’m just now getting into CC wish I would have jumped in when I first heard about it, but I think now is still a good time.

now isn't a good time , definitely congested and you probably more opportunities for the market to manipulate people out of their money.

Speculators already made a buck, I would be cautious

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
now isn't a good time , definitely congested and you probably more opportunities for the market to manipulate people out of their money.

Speculators already made a buck, I would be cautious

I agree in that there are a lot of scams out there.

I always caution people to invest money they are comfortable losing.

Make sure your 401k is at least setup to get conpang match.

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
What was the price per coin for that Pre-ICO?
It was a penny per coin and they were giving out a 10% bonus. I didn’t go crazy I just invested $100 and referred a friend. I ended up with a little over 10,500 coins.

I was attracted to the fact that it will be the coin associated with mobile mining. Even tho it’s just a “mining experience”. They did a great job marketing the coin, and I’m hoping it hits $1.

I only invested $100 I blow that on loud for the weekend.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
@McTwerk you seem to really know your shyt breh, props.

I want to invest 10% of my income each month.

Part of that I want to invest in cryptocurrency.

I've had some interesting talks with a few investors in cryptocurrency and I am wondering your thoughts on how to start best.

1) Buy some BitCoin, Ethereum, Litecoin AND buy some smaller coins?
2) Only buy BitCoin?

Also
Strategy wise

3) Do you believe the best thing to do is buy when it's low and NOT sell, and then buy again when it's low and NOT sell and do this for a few years and then make a big bang by selling all when the price is high?

Looking forward brehs and good luck to all brehs trying this.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This shyt is going to 50,000 / 100,000 in the next couple of years. Even if it's not Bitcoin, Blockchain is here to stay. Invest what you can afford to lose. If it blows up, you didn't lose anything really. If it hits what people are predicting, then you'll be probably upset you didn't invest more :pachaha:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
To a newcomer it's really confusing

-A lot of different coins
-ICO
-Pre-ICO
-Different apps
-Different ways of paying

This is overwhelming I think to a lot of people, what's the best way to pick up all the basic information and to not feel lost in a forrest of options?

:patrice::lupe:

I'm not going to pretend I'm a genius on the subject. I received bitcoin in 2012 with a special promotion. I was given $10 and it is now $150. the app I use is coinbase. I think imo bitcoin will drop. wait for the dip and buy into it. in the meantime, i think Investopedia is a good source on stuff like this.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Yes, it only let me put $500 in, and to increase my spending limit it said to spend $500 which I did, yet it's still telling me I need to spend 500 to increase my limit. I set up my bank account to attach to it, so it's just going to take a few days to verify.

I'm about to start this journey.:salute:.

Started with $500 back in May and have around 60 BTC worth now. I kept adding as well, but I'm ready to continue increasing my positions.

I enjoy looking back at this thread and seeingn @heisenburrr shytting on so many idiots.:salute:.