Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Word on the street is China is banning Bitcoin trading for real this time, further legitimizing it as a threat and reinforcing its value proposition.

Buying all the dips

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Word on the street is China is banning Bitcoin trading for real this time, further legitimizing it as a threat and reinforcing its value proposition.

Buying all the dips

If you had to guess, how low would you say it could dip on this go round?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just got an account with coinbase 2 days ago.
Quick question, have any of you looked into Blackmoon crypto and Veritasuem?

I'm learning a little bit more about them, but would like more insight if anybody can share.

Looking for a wallet on my android and might pick up eth or lite. Maybe some sia as well.

Finally!
I been hyping Veri for months and no one here was biting.
I have great faith in the founder of Veritaseum Reggie Middleton. He's smart, he's accessible and will talk with you about VERI. Seriosly you can tweet him right now. Watch any of his youtube videos. He's going places.
VERI is/was doing very well after the ICO too.....however it is risky. The safe bet is to just hold ETH.

Ive been looking at siacoin(and filecoin) as well. IMO I think maybe it can get to 2 or 3 cents maybe 5 cents sometime next year but certainly no more. Its not ever going to get to 1 USD that would not make sense when you look at the market cap.....

Have not heard of blackmoon crypto will check it out.....

I use the mycellium app on my android phone for a wallet sometimes.....

Daps
Reppin
I Am Everywhere.
Daily charts strongly suggest a sharp BTC drop for the next few days or so (MACD + overall trend).

I wouldn't buy right now. Wait until it bottoms out then consider getting back in at the low point. It'll shoot up again sometime in the future.

If you're holding BTC now consider liquidating your positions. Either way it will be $4000+ again eventually.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Finally!
I been hyping Veri for months and no one here was biting.
I have great faith in the founder of Veritaseum Reggie Middleton. He's smart, he's accessible and will talk with you about VERI. Seriosly you can tweet him right now. Watch any of his youtube videos. He's going places.
VERI is/was doing very well after the ICO too.....however it is risky. The safe bet is to just hold ETH.

Ive been looking at siacoin(and filecoin) as well. IMO I think maybe it can get to 2 or 3 cents maybe 5 cents sometime next year but certainly no more. Its not ever going to get to 1 USD that would not make sense when you look at the market cap.....

Have not heard of blackmoon crypto will check it out.....

I use the mycellium app on my android phone for a wallet sometimes.....

Yeah, he only came on my radar since I read the Jamaica Observer a lot.
Been checking him out ever since they had an article talking about exploring block-chain with his company.

Got some good youtube videos too.

I'll be checking your posts out for more info. Still learning about it.