Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
thanks a lot for the help. i have 4k invested in litecoin through coinbase and 800 invested in bitcoin. i haven't bought ethereum yet nor any other alt coins. am i doing the right thing

Yeah that's a fine and stable investment. Things get more volatile when you start investing outside of Bitcoin Litecoin and ETH. Personally I would reverse that. I would prefer the bulk of my investment to be in bitcoin itself, and the smaller amount in Litecoin. Especially since Bitcoin is down today. Buy low sell high. But either way, your investment as it sits currently is good. Just try not to panic when it drops every now and then and wait for the eventual gains over time.

I'm panicking help!!

I moved all my money out of heavily Chinese based/backed coins a couple of weeks ago when they started floating rumors about China regulating ICO's. No chinese coins until they chill out over there.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
BTC, ETH, ARK, PIVX and XBY for me. I keep the number of coins to 5 to force a little extra discipline on myself. 50% in BTC and ETH and 40% split on ARK/PIVX and a small 10% on the newcomer that I believe has potential, XBY.

I use something similar
BTC, ETH, ARK, QTUM and NEO for me. 40% in BTC and ETH and 40% split on ARK/QTUM/NEO and 20% on the newcomer that I believe has potential, BNB (NOW SWITCHING TO SIACOIN)

i'll look into pivx and xby.......

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I am still waiting on facts. One of the great ironies is that investors imagine the future to be what they see in the rear-view mirror. I can tell y'all don't know shyt about investments.

Btw, Heisenburrr, get you fakkit-ass bytch made c*nt out of here. Don't ever call me dumb when I am having a civilized conversation with you just because your one-neuron having brain can't understand what I am saying. You feel me bytch!?

Stfu dumb ass

Fact: Bitcoin is up 20x since OP posted

Fact: Bitcoin exchanges are accepting 100,000s new users every day

Fact: Bitcoin is now equipped with the technology to scale to millions of payments per seconds

Fact: LedgerX was approved by the CFTC to become "the first federally regulated digital currency options exchange and clearinghouse in the U.S." and will start trading Bitcoin options by fall

Fact: "The Chicago Board Options Exchange, the largest U.S. options exchange, is planning to launch its own bitcoin derivatives trading products by early next year."

Fact: The SEC has just appointed Dalia Blass, former adviser to the Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF as head of its investment management division, responsible for approval of ETFs

Get with the program fakkit

Saucay

Banned
Daps
Stfu dumb ass

Fact: Bitcoin is now equipped with the technology to scale to millions of payments per seconds

Fact: LedgerX was approved by the CFTC to become "the first federally regulated digital currency options exchange and clearinghouse in the U.S." and will start trading Bitcoin options by fall

Fact: "The Chicago Board Options Exchange, the largest U.S. options exchange, is planning to launch its own bitcoin derivatives trading products by early next year."

Fact: The SEC has just appointed Dalia Blass, former adviser to the Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF as head of its investment management division, responsible for approval of ETFs

A reply worthy of a bytch ass nikka.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Irishdamus just letting all ya'll know I didn't forget and I just came to style on ya :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Don't think I forgot fakkits :birdman:
Stfu dumb ass

Y'all living in the future:salute:how can anyone hate

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
One thing i learn about crypto is to just hold on to what you got. Anybody investing in cryptocurrency is an early adopter so yeah there will be panic sells and dips.
You wont really see a massive return until the general population gets on-board which might take at least 5 years but by then you should have a nice amount of coins.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
shyt brehs im late to the party, I hung out with some friends from college last night they had a whole conversation on this. I had no Idea about this shyt. I asked them to put me on but I know my coli brehs will help me out as well. :feedme:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Just got an account with coinbase 2 days ago.
Quick question, have any of you looked into Blackmoon crypto and Veritasuem?

I'm learning a little bit more about them, but would like more insight if anybody can share.

Looking for a wallet on my android and might pick up eth or lite. Maybe some sia as well.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I just need a small tutorial on how to get started what apps I need what to read.
Go back one page and read xyrax's posts. research eveything, watch out for fanboys and shills, reddit is filled with them, but the cryptocurrency and cryptomarket subs can be interesting. coinmarketcap and worldcoinmarket are good for looking up historical prices.

Just got an account with coinbase 2 days ago.
Quick question, have any of you looked into Blackmoon crypto and Veritasuem?

I'm learning a little bit more about them, but would like more insight if anybody can share.

Looking for a wallet on my android and might pick up eth or lite. Maybe some sia as well.
Blackmoon sounds interesting, i thought veritasium got hacked?

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Go back one page and read xyrax's posts. research eveything, watch out for fanboys and shills, reddit is filled with them, but the cryptocurrency and cryptomarket subs can be interesting. coinmarketcap and worldcoinmarket are good for looking up historical prices.

Yeah. It did. But apparently, it bounced back.
Sounds like it's still going strong.

The dude who is the CEO (Reggie Middleton) is down in JA right now making a deal with the Jamaica Stock Exchange and the Gov't to use his software.
I've been watching his progress a bit.

I would've thrown a few dollars in when it was cheaper.
I'm waiting for more news on his youtube page and the observer.

JSE looks to introduce blockchain technology

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Thanks Im in research mode now.