Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
You watch this thread, and when the price is up you are silent, and when the price dips you pop up. You're weird

Seriously? nikkas troll Cryptocurrency threads? Thats kind of odd. In order to pop shyt during every dip you have to watch the market pretty closely. And if you are doing that, and understand basic arithmetic, it would seem like you would take advantage and make some money since you are monitoring the markets trends and tendencies.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Seriously? nikkas troll Cryptocurrency threads? Thats kind of odd. In order to pop shyt during every dip you have to watch the market pretty closely. And if you are doing that, and understand basic arithmetic, it would seem like you would take advantage and make some money since you are monitoring the markets trends and tendencies.
this what I been saying. For as much shyt as they talk, none of these trolls has ever posted proof of opening a short position. Troll for free, could never be me

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Hopefully the market dips by the end of the month so i can buy some more coins , got my eyes on Ark and also trying to own at least 1 btc.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So I've vbeen apart of this game for a while. Met a weird kid with twenty Comp screens at a party in 09, and killed a fifth with him. That convo led to buying some adequate military bunkers to mine bitvoins within the hills of the Appalachia. fukking mining in the Appalachian moutains. I was at the very early days this craze. :manny:

Literally seen it all until now. The initial altcoins being brought to market, the first pump and dump groups join together 09-11(they are now fukking massive in the markets):mjcry:

To the Chinese influx a few years to finding adequate trading platforms, now to this blatant ico cash grab of dumb money 8 years late into the game, and with the recent Chinese/jpmorgan scares. :francis:

I got lucky I got in early and I'm telling you thecoli if we group up we will make millions. No bullshyt, we have to join together.

I saw posts just like this one by this kid in 2011 This 25-year-old made a fortune in bitcoin — now he travels the world partying and plotting the future of money
He's ducking swimming in the cash with just 15 other people

He got a group together and none of them work for life now. If y'all are willing to do this I will spend the rest of this compiling multiple game plans to take our piece. I ideally would want to work with black ppl, if others wanna join ok, no issue. But bn on a black board we have a very unique chance to attack the market in a multitude of ways. Let's start this group. :jbhmm:

. This is a message on who wants to go into the Wild West together and get ours strategically and not just be one off players individually. Please dap this is post if ur in

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

So I've vbeen apart of this game for a while. Met a weird kid with twenty Comp screens at a party in 09, and killed a fifth with him. That convo led to buying some adequate military bunkers to mine bitvoins within the hills of the Appalachia. fukking mining in the Appalachian moutains. I was at the very early days this craze. :manny:

Literally seen it all until now. The initial altcoins being brought to market, the first pump and dump groups join together 09-11(they are now fukking massive in the markets):mjcry:

To the Chinese influx a few years to finding adequate trading platforms, now to this blatant ico cash grab of dumb money 8 years late into the game, and with the recent Chinese/jpmorgan scares. :francis:

I got lucky I got in early and I'm telling you thecoli if we group up we will make millions. No bullshyt, we have to join together.

I saw posts just like this one by this kid in 2011 This 25-year-old made a fortune in bitcoin — now he travels the world partying and plotting the future of money

He got a group together and none of them work for life now. If y'all are willing to do this I will spend the rest of this compiling multiple game plans to take our piece. I ideally would want to work with black ppl, if others wanna join ok, no issue. But bn on a black board we have a very unique chance to attack the market in a multitude of ways. Let's start this group. :jbhmm:

. This is a message on who wants to go into the Wild West together and get ours strategically and not just be one off players individually. Please dap this is post if ur in

elaborate

what's your plan?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

I'm in.