Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
no good breh?

litecoin has very limited upside if you want to take a gamble. might as well put your money in Bitcoin if you're going to go for something more conservative

if you're looking for crazy returns better you listen to what these other guys are doing though that involves more considerable risks

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
litecoin has very limited upside if you want to take a gamble. might as well put your money in Bitcoin if you're going to go for something more conservative

if you're looking for crazy returns better you listen to what these other guys are doing though that involves more considerable risks
Damn it. Bitcoin is 4000 for one I thought that was too high

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Damn it. Bitcoin is 4000 for one I thought that was too high

you don't have to get an entire one.

don't mind the denominations. eventually Bitcoin will start getting denominated in mBTC or bits cause it doesn't make sense for retail transactions to advertise prices in BTC, it confuses the consumer

so if you buy 0.5BTC, congrats, you own 500mbtc or 5000 bits!

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Monero is possibly the only legitimate alt out there. I talk with the lead developer occasionally and hold some for practical purposes.

In the long run it is heading for zero though as privacy enhancement come to Bitcoin
Can you speak on this?

Also I always laugh when I think about the brehs who were shytting on bitcoin when you were adamant it was the truth. Peace to you and @irishfury

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Can you speak on this?

Also I always laugh when I think about the brehs who were shytting on bitcoin when you were adamant it was the truth. Peace to you and @irishfury

Lightning, TumbleBit, CoinShuffle are a couple of technologies that will massively improve privacy and remove ability for third party actors to track payments and link transactions

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
WHY IS ANTSHARE DIPPING, I just bought into the shyt last week :damn:!!!!

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lightning, TumbleBit, CoinShuffle are a couple of technologies that will massively improve privacy and remove ability for third party actors to track payments and link transactions
I did the knowledge to the three you mentioned and that's a great look to strengthen bitcoin for the future. Bitcoin seems to be the safe haven currency for the world now.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Litecoin has been up 11 dollars since I bought it. Should I sell now?

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Litecoin doesn't have the volatility of bitcoin or other altcoins. You got in and the price has gone up, but you need to evaluate the situation yourself and decide whether you believe it is going up, down or level from here. Compare that to your attitude to risk.

The big gains and losses are made with altcoins.

If you are going to be passive in your investment, maybe consider buying btc at around $4200 or less, take it offline and forget about it for a year or something.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Litecoin literally doubled my investment :blessed: bought into it at $27. I don't see it breaking 100 though so I might cash out :patrice: